Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry

Yeah 2 different options, fair enough I guess, I don't about all these rereleases though and now so soon on such a recent piece

There is a set that includes the figure.

According to their FB page.

I'm gunna get the one with the mk 4 then I can assign him to this diorama and leave my others ones the way they are

note that the limited Gantry/Mark 4 set doesn't come with the sun glasses, donut, or the hall of armor stand.

also the lab test robot arm seems to be a different one from the one that came with Mech Test Tony, so the two should actually complement each other in the diorama.

note that the limited Gantry/Mark 4 set doesn't come with the sun glasses, donut, or the hall of armor stand.

also the lab test robot arm seems to be a different one from the one that came with Mech Test Tony, so the two should actually complement each other in the diorama.

:goodpost::exactly:

Seriously, did they have to rerelease the MKIV already? i know you can get the Gantry seperately, but after seeing the Begins suit being redone and now this? Just redo the Ironman 1 line all over too.

Seriously, did they have to rerelease the MKIV already? i know you can get the Gantry seperately, but after seeing the Begins suit being redone and now this? Just redo the Ironman 1 line all over too.

Their working on it lol

Pretty cool.
....I have literally no idea what this will cost :D

See, they have to re-sell character specific bodies as many times as possible. They gotta use the Mark 4 mold before Avengers comes out and it becomes obsolete They're gonna do the same thing with Avatar and Predators

I don't mind the reissue of the Mk IV and since I can get the Gantry separately I have no problems with this. Unless the robot is different, and doesn't come with the gantry. But it seems to be the same as in the Stark test suit one.

Back