Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Tell me about it. This, Tomb Raider and more have all been pushed back. March doesn't seem as exciting now

This thing looks amazing to me. I'll add it to my ever growing list of stuff I REALLY want but have no idea of how to pay for.

forget that thing

i want the new Suit-Up machine tony stark use in the avengers :lol

I won't bother with the avengers version. This is the only IM collectable I'll ever need. But I didn't say I don't WANT more:lol

Hmm...so if I don't have a Mark IV then this could be the deal I want. But I have to agree with what some of the others are saying after playing with a co-workers Mech test. I wan't to know about the build quality. It would be awesome if one day HT went the metal route like some of the new Gundam Fix Figuration toys.

No doubt.
One thing about the Iron Man figures, they feel flimsy and cheap because they're too light.

What a revelation! An "Iron" Man figure made of metal!

The cost involved to make an actual all metal Ironman would be through the roof. The next logical step to make a more solid Iron man would be somehow designing the suit ontop of a TrueType rather than built into TrueType. God knows how that would turn out though :dunno

Back