Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally broke down and got the Silver Centurion with a 20% coupon and free shipping. Great looking armor and one of my favorites from the comics. Here are some pics I played around with.

And finally, Iron Wolverine.

C360_2015-06-13-22-45-13-039.jpgC360_2015-06-13-22-50-47-897.jpgC360_2015-06-13-22-44-11-073.jpgC360_2015-06-13-22-46-40-121.jpg

Clean look 33 is too toyish for my taste. So I messd it up :rock2:devil

Yeah you did...a little too far gone for my liking.

Agreed, more like it was dragged under a truck than customized battle damage. Also looks like Tony has graduated from alcohol to something a little... stronger XD

scarface_tony_montana_cocaine.jpg

Heating elements can be really effective tools when customizing battle damage, but you have to use a light touch. A little can give simulate dented metal. Too much just gives you melted plastic.

I'd be curious to see a shot of the full figure, faceplate down. Hard to get a read on how the whole thing turned out from some super close pics with a bright flash.

You just made me lol at work. :rotfl sure a bit of coke won't hurt, and thanks for the feedback btw.

you should see my tony head sculpt straight out of the box, the left eye is looking up out of focus, rather painful to look at.

I hated the square shoulder pad, thats the only complain I have on the Mark 33. Wanted to remove the pads altogether but decided to smooth out the edge and see how I like it. thats the reason behind the melted plastic.

I've tried slight battle damage but still it just doesn't cut it anymore. The Silver Centurion just pales in comparison standing next to the mark 7, starboost and iron patriot. Esp with two sets of Ikea Dioder multi colour led.

I really hate to do this, but I have to sell my Silver Centurion EX. Everything is included and it looks great.

Send me a PM with an offer if you're interested, thanks.

My son, Liam got his 1st Hot Toys figure at the end of the school year. I like to get him something nice for doing a good job in school and the 30% code that had been generously given to me by link2195 made it easier. Liam had just told me how he wanted the Mark 33 and being the responsible 10 year old that he is, he's respecting the complexity of this figure AND playing with it in a way us adults haven't done in a LONG time. Seeing his imagination run wild as he flies his IM around, making sounds and playing with the light functions is beyond awesome. So...without further ado I'll let Liam, himself tell you what he likes about it.
Liam, take it away:

The iron man figure is awesome to pose and play with. I was very surprised to get it. At first I didn't know what it was because my Dad wrapped it up. Then I saw HOT TOYS iron centurion and I had a fantastic time playing with it. What I like about the figure is the knives and the lights and the extra head.
Here are my pictures. I hope you like them.

sc5.jpg

sc3.jpg

sc2.jpg

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Found myself an exclusive for 160$. My first Iron Man, looking forward to it a lot.

I've been debating getting this one as well. I love the Silver Centurion from the comics. I read he was kinda flimsy though, is that true? I may have to see for myself.

I've been debating getting this one as well. I love the Silver Centurion from the comics. I read he was kinda flimsy though, is that true? I may have to see for myself.

No No this is a brilliant figure, he's my favorite HPP armor, you should really consider getting him, I don't think he's flimsy at all

No No this is a brilliant figure, he's my favorite HPP armor, you should really consider getting him, I don't think he's flimsy at all

What he said. The only thing that gave me heartache was the scratches my figure got while fitting him into his display clamp; this guy's a little hefty around the midsection so be cautious. After that, I wrap all my clamps in heat shrink tubing to prevent similar problems...and it works well.

img_6899s.jpg

Back