Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick shots on the new pose and my first weathering attempt on a hot toys iron man figure.

Turns out much better than I expected, added some much needed depth and character to this piece as the clean look gets old over time.

If anyone wish to try this, get a stiff paint brush, some enamel model paint and dry brush until your desired level of weathering/ battle damage look.

Took me 10 mins from start to finish.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 261
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 263
  • C360_2015-05-25-21-56-45-716.jpg
    C360_2015-05-25-21-56-45-716.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 257
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 251
Well, just paid current retail plus $25 shipping for the Silver Centurion Exclusive on eBay. Officially makes it my first Iron Man figure.
Not sure if i let myself get out of hand considering you can get regular for $200 right now on SSC with free shipping with the right code.

Well, just paid current retail plus $25 shipping for the Silver Centurion Exclusive on eBay. Officially makes it my first Iron Man figure.
Not sure if i let myself get out of hand considering you can get regular for $200 right now on SSC with free shipping with the right code.

So you know this but you did it anyway? Or you found out after the fact?

Plus there are a bunch selling in the For Sale section for under 200.

So you know this but you did it anyway? Or you found out after the fact?

Plus there are a bunch selling in the For Sale section for under 200.

LoL I have this thing of if it exists I have to have it when it comes to extra pieces or content. So with games gotta get CEs, if there's an exclusive piece I want it....
Honestly haven't even been in the sale section of the site yet.
It is what it is, the figure is brand new in sealed shipper so...little hi? Sure, worth it? I think so

LoL I have this thing of if it exists I have to have it when it comes to extra pieces or content. So with games gotta get CEs, if there's an exclusive piece I want it....

I used to be like that too, but then I moved to Australia and it's just too difficult and expensive to keep up with every exclusive, particularly collector's edition games. :(

I used to be like that too, but then I moved to Australia and it's just too difficult and expensive to keep up with every exclusive, particularly collector's edition games. :(

CE Games are definitely my weakness. Games I've neve heard of, only passing interests. I get CEs. It's pretty bad. lol

Back