Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ever tried to put a helmetless Tony Stark head on this guy? I don't have one but was looking at some heads on Ebay earlier wondering if they would fit onto the plug and how it would look.

Tried it today with my Tony Stark the mechanic and it doesn't work ... at least with the neck armor that's on the mark 33. Maybe take that off and it might?

The part is broken off the shoulder actually, which is part of the whole arm.

View attachment 162439

Still waiting on the replacement part as we speak. I've let SS know that I'll be going away after this week...

Speaking of which, does anyone have any toy shops/stores in NYC worth checking out? Preferably ones that are authorized to carry and sell Hot Toys, Enterbay, Kotobukiya, etc.

Still waiting on the replacement part as we speak. I've let SS know that I'll be going away after this week...

Speaking of which, does anyone have any toy shops/stores in NYC worth checking out? Preferably ones that are authorized to carry and sell Hot Toys, Enterbay, Kotobukiya, etc.

Well... When I ever get the chance to go to New York I'm going to Midtown Comics, they might have stuff there.

Well... When I ever get the chance to go to New York I'm going to Midtown Comics, they might have stuff there.

Yes I heard of that place, we're literally staying 5 mins from there so I have that already on my list of spots to check out...

I'm going to get my first Hot Toy's Iron Man and wanted to see if this model or perhaps another one would be better choice? also, is the diecast version worth the extra money?

I'm going to get my first Hot Toy's Iron Man and wanted to see if this model or perhaps another one would be better choice? also, is the diecast version worth the extra money?

The Centurion is a great choice for your 1st Iron Man, he was my first as well, lol. One of the few clean suits Hot Toys has made recently, and with the battle damaged parts and Stark sculpt there are a lot of different display options.

After SC, I pickup Iron Patriot and Heartbreaker which are both awesome, but SC is still my fav.

The Centurion is a great choice for your 1st Iron Man, he was my first as well, lol. One of the few clean suits Hot Toys has made recently, and with the battle damaged parts and Stark sculpt there are a lot of different display options.

After SC, I pickup Iron Patriot and Heartbreaker which are both awesome, but SC is still my fav.

thanks for the heads up. Would you say the Iron Patriot is better quality compared to the other two since it's diecast or is it about the same? I saw the star booster version and that looked quite nice too. I can see how this hobby can get expensive fast.

thanks for the heads up. Would you say the Iron Patriot is better quality compared to the other two since it's diecast or is it about the same? I saw the star booster version and that looked quite nice too. I can see how this hobby can get expensive fast.

Iron Patriot is a great figure.... I would say its a touch better than this armor...
but Starboost cannot be praised enough :lol That looks to be one of the best armors made

Iron Patriot is definitely sweet, the diecast really make a difference in hand when your posing it. On the shelf you can't really tell the difference.

Starboost is next on the list for me, a truly unique armor and from what everyone is saying it is a great piece. I guess it just depends where you want to start. I wanted the more classic looks 1st.

Heres some cool Centurion art work I found
iron-man-3-concept-art-by-andy-park-mark-42.jpg
Iron-Man-Marvel-фэндомы-1842347.jpg

That looks really impressive, better than the actual figure even. :)

yeah I thought it looked good, its a little less smooth than SC and its got a lot more gaps and technical parts....

I wonder what it would look like with the arc reactor used on Silver Centurion....

yeah I thought it looked good, its a little less smooth than SC and its got a lot more gaps and technical parts....

I wonder what it would look like with the arc reactor used on Silver Centurion....

Does that mean you'll be photoshopping it to see what it looks like then? lol :)

Back