Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone do a custom with the biceps and thighs all silver? I remember seeing it photoshopped earlier in the thread, but I want to see what it looks like in hand before I attempt it myself.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

For some reason, the gunmetal doesn't look right. It's a good custom, but a little too much gunmetal grey to my liking.

Got my replacement already. Crossing fingers all the lights are working as those are the only ones left untested.

There's really struggle putting the faceplate on the BD head?

Just had a quick mess around and first thoughts are this guy's awesome. Didn't try the lights or pose much and I'm sure I'll dig him even more after I spend more time. Great looking figure :rock

I got a killer deal on a regular version so I went that direction since the EX wasn't doing much for me.

I noticed that my Silver Centurion did not come packed with the usual clear plastic cellophane that usually protects the back and front of the head & body paint. It was basically the figure against the hard plastic shell. Did you guys receive yours like this too? Or did HT just forget to pack mine with it?

I noticed that my Silver Centurion did not come packed with the usual clear plastic cellophane that usually protects the back and front of the head & body paint. It was basically the figure against the hard plastic shell. Did you guys receive yours like this too? Or did HT just forget to pack mine with it?

Mine did not either. After I took the cover over, I lifted the box vertically and he kind of just jumped out of the box. Light Armor Thor though was def wrapped in plastic. Not sure why this one wasn't.

Alright I FINALLY got a reply on the Centurion issue. There going to send me a brand new right arm. I can keep the base. Hopefully all goes well and I can put this issue to rest.

Finally arrived!! Gonna have to make some room for him, but Tony and I couldn't be happier..:)

IMG_0441_zps7a5c1b08.jpg

It's been about a month and a half. Ridiculous. But hopefully it all works out. It's been too long.

Was playing around with the lighting for my detolfs. Love how different color lights affect the red paint.

Red light - All silver
Turquoise - Black/Brown & Silver

Loving it! Only got the point across for turquoise unfortunately. This phone doesn't photograph well.

2a3a21b583d5b25b72e8e82d0adeb71b.jpg

Back