Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'll probably just get on the waitlist for the exclusive and if it doesn't convert, then I'll just cancel and switch to regular. If I did get on the waitlist though, would I have to pay anything when place the order, like and NRD, or would I not pay until one was found and it converted?

You'd pay when they find one and it converts.

Flexpay is not available on waitlisted items, sorry
I went ahead and got on the waitlist for the exclusive, hopefully I'll get one and the time in between now and when it gets converted will be decent and not to short and not to long either,

Found one, should be transferring into a live order in two days👍 Too bad it can't be on payment plan though 😕

Found one, should be transferring into a live order in two days[emoji106] Too bad it can't be on payment plan though [emoji53]

Awesome man, I had mine convert about a month ago and was a little bummed I couldn't pay little by little too.

It was a great feeling knowing they found one tho :lol

Man, the Wait List is converting FAST for this figure! Sideshow found me one of these in one day! It's almost like they're just trying to keep people from using the Payment Plans... :lol

Man, the Wait List is converting FAST for this figure! Sideshow found me one of these in one day! It's almost like they're just trying to keep people from using the Payment Plans... :lol

Maybe, im not sure how well they are fairing with the flexpay! but its great people are getting their conversions

I too am surprised how many waitlisted people are being converted so quickly this late in the game. The flex payments on this figure were higher than some others too I noticed, so who really knows, but great news for a lot of people.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Not long to go till this will be on our doorsteps either... im still being optimistically hopefull mine arrives before July 5th, its unlikely but it would be the best birthday present ever (to myself haha)!

I too am surprised how many waitlisted people are being converted so quickly this late in the game. The flex payments on this figure were higher than some others too I noticed, so who really knows, but great news for a lot of people.

Yeah they are higher than usual I think

Yes but his physique wont improve, no matter how many crunches he does :rotfl

anyway I'd imagine he does, I think HT have incorporated that feature into they're newer Iron Man Figures

U didn't know the blades were diecast, cant wait to be able to handle and pose this guy... so many choices, do you have one blade out? both? neither and a classic repulser hand?

Much fun to be had!

U didn't know the blades were diecast, cant wait to be able to handle and pose this guy... so many choices, do you have one blade out? both? neither and a classic repulser hand?

Much fun to be had!

agreed, he's gonna be a great addition to my collection

Just noticed I put a U and not an I... need to learn to type on my phone!

I agree its such a stunning and interesting suit to own, expecially for me as its my first. My budget could only spring for one Iron Man along with the Cap/Steve Rogers pack and I am excited that this is the one I chose =]

Back