Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Impatient is probably the wrong word, simply excited :) This will be my first Hot Toy and it would just be epic if it randomly came out early... say in the next couple of weeks before my birthday in July (hey I can dream hahaha).

I actually saw earlier on One Sixth Republic an updated release schedule which suggested its actually coming out this month which doesnt mean the various retailers will actually get them this month, some may do while others between now and September. Will have to wait and see as it still lists the WS Cap as December which is now meant to be hitting stores in September.

It was in the recent coming soon picture from Hot Toys. So we'll hopefully see this figure by the end of the summer.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

qu6asu7u.jpg

Only thing I hate about these Suits being released lately is the stupid round base that is to bulky to fit in my detolfs or even fit next to my other suits so I can display all together. Wish they threw in a Normal base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only thing I hate about these Suits being released lately is the stupid round base that is to bulky to fit in my detolfs or even fit next to my other suits so I can display all together. Wish they threw in a Normal base.

Agreed. Chop mine in half, works way better. :lecture

qu6asu7u.jpg

Yea they look cool but take up three times the space. Would it kill them to include the generic ones but add decent cradles that actually fit the figure well :dunno

Ok, I haven't preordered mine yet . Do you think it would be better to go ahead and get on the waitlist in hopes of getting the exclusive, or just get the regular version on a flex play schedule, which is still in stock?

Now that I hadnt really thought about as I have some shelves I was going to put my incoming HT figures on before I get a Detolf... the taller base may mean it wont fit :/

Ok, I haven't preordered mine yet . Do you think it would be better to go ahead and get on the waitlist in hopes of getting the exclusive, or just get the regular version on a flex play schedule, which is still in stock?

I'd say both, that way if your waitlist doesnt convert you get the normal one but if it does you could just cancel the regular. Now the problem also being the NRD on this guy, but I'm sure Sideshow will let you transfer the NRD to the New order if your waitlist converts. Up to you really....

I would say you have a decent chance of getting a conversion

Also the regular will most likely not sell out for a while, so you could jump on the waitlist and if the figure releases and it still hasnt converted then you could just get the regular

Now that I hadnt really thought about as I have some shelves I was going to put my incoming HT figures on before I get a Detolf... the taller base may mean it wont fit :/
This base will fit in your detolf. I have Midas and it came with the exact same base.

Thats good, I thought I had seen MIDAS photos in a Detolf before :)

If you get a chance could you get a rough measurement of your figure and stand... I changed my bookcase shelves round in anticipation for this until I expand to getting a display cabinet and want to make sure I have given it enough space.

I'd say both, that way if your waitlist doesnt convert you get the normal one but if it does you could just cancel the regular. Now the problem also being the NRD on this guy, but I'm sure Sideshow will let you transfer the NRD to the New order if your waitlist converts. Up to you really....

I would say you have a decent chance of getting a conversion

Also the regular will most likely not sell out for a while, so you could jump on the waitlist and if the figure releases and it still hasnt converted then you could just get the regular

Yeah, I'll probably just get on the waitlist for the exclusive and if it doesn't convert, then I'll just cancel and switch to regular. If I did get on the waitlist though, would I have to pay anything when place the order, like and NRD, or would I not pay until one was found and it converted?

Back