Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just because some one takes drugs it doesn't mean they're a bad person. that is really narrow minded of you

It's objective. There are many ways to be bad.

Being bad doesn't necessarily mean killing people, but there is no doubt that buying drugs supports a business that DOES involve killing people.

There wouldn't be any incentive to kill those people were it not for the drug users who pay for the drugs and provide the financial incentive to protect profits, which leads to killing people.

Also, to do drugs is to kill yourself, which is also bad.

By the way, getting hooking on prescription painkillers after surgery isn't the same as seeking out illegal drugs to have fun and then getting hooked.

996494_395724880548462_1687970329_n.jpg

Great looking figure.

No offense to your thinking but I think it's already enough of a homage to the old suit. Why does everyone want it to look like that suit? The new one has a hex arc window, similarly designed shoulder armor and the red and silver livery. If they made him exactly like the original one, he'd look like Colossus.

We probably don't really, but that figure represents some real nostalgia for late 80's early 90's comic readers. I'd like the helmet to be a tad bit closer to that comic book look too. But then it wouldn't be an MMS as someone pointed out several pages back.

That scene with the Winter Soldier picking up Cap's shield...awesome!:hi5:
You definitely have the right attitude. Which exclusives were you trying to get? I thought it odd that the most highly coveted was that Power Rangers power morpher and those magic cards.

I was aiming for two ThreeA figs and the Deadpool comic. I was able to acquire one ThreeA fig, which thankfully is beautiful. 'Was never into Power Rangers. Were the Magic cards cool?

I was never a big fan of Loki, but after being there when Tom Hiddleston talked to the audience in character -- I'm not gonna lie -- I kind of wished I had scored the Hot Toys Loki.

Are you going to order Centurion, Jon? After that Cap footage, I almost feel like focusing more on him instead of Tony.

This armor is just the ****! I have PO'd and now I wait...until 2014....but probably 2015 lol

We probably don't really, but that figure represents some real nostalgia for late 80's early 90's comic readers. I'd like the helmet to be a tad bit closer to that comic book look too. But then it wouldn't be an MMS as someone pointed out several pages back.

opinions when the EX version will sell out?
Probably a month. You ordered it?

Just noticed this and HeartBreaker are $249.99..

this comes with and extra stark HS and blades, HB doesn't, so how can HT justify the price of the HB? both these are brand new suits, each newly designed and one would think the Stark HS would add more money to this, Also this has the ex...

I dont know I want the HB more but in comparison it too much

Preordered EX..

that awkward moment when you realize you don't collect Iron Man suits but have 3 of them in PO plus two Tony Starks on the way while you're staring at Mark VII at home..

Just noticed this and HeartBreaker are $249.99..

this comes with and extra stark HS and blades, HB doesn't, so how can HT justify the price of the HB? both these are brand new suits, each newly designed and one would think the Stark HS would add more money to this, Also this has the ex...

I dont know I want the HB more but in comparison it too much

Yeah the $250 price is pretty rough for the heartbreaker armor. The completist in me is killing my logic

Preordered EX..

that awkward moment when you realize you don't collect Iron Man suits but have 3 of them in PO plus two Tony Starks on the way while you're staring at Mark VII at home..

:lol This is the time you survey your collection and make mental notes of which items you'll be selling to fund your IM collecting future. :peace

:lol This is the time you survey your collection and make mental notes of which items you'll be selling to fund your IM collecting future. :peace

Can't let go of TDK stuff
Can't let go of Terminator stuff
Can't let go of non-Iron Man Marvel stuff (Till the next iteration at least :lol)

Most likely I'm gonna be flipping some of these suits it sounds like:wave

Back