Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this looks fantastic...pity the director didnt have the sense to maximize the suit's abilities instead of making it killian's punching bag.

I'd be pissed if I were part of the armor design team in IM 3 loll
Pity he treated every other armor in the same way

The waist doesn't look like it can extend to allow the typical abs crunch position?
Can't be sure of that. From what we know, this may be just a prototype.

The waist doesn't look like it can extend to allow the typical abs crunch position?

I hope the final production piece doesn't. IMO it's a rather useless gimmick, and the main reason why the Mark VI's upper torso feels sooo flimsy in hand. Less movement on the abs section the better.

I'd trade those extra features for build quality any day.

ht exec....we have old stock to get rid of.

ht vp...well sir, those mark VI figures can be repainted. say paint the gold to silver and pass it off as the silver centurion even though the design is different.

ht exec.....BRILLIANT!!!!

I am hopeful that HT isn't finished with the helmet. I like the concept art that attempts to make that space helmet look from the comics. If there was one time HT would give us a comic character feel, I wish it were this time.

I am hopeful that HT isn't finished with the helmet. I like the concept art that attempts to make that space helmet look from the comics. If there was one time HT would give us a comic character feel, I wish it were this time.
HT will base their figures only on the final design of the suit as seen on-screen and not on early concept and control art. It wouldn't be MMS then.

HT made it exaclty like it looks in the movie, this proto is 98% perfect imo
:goodpost: :hi5:

I'm hoping this one is priced similarly to Heartbreaker. If so there is a space for it on my shelf.

Couldn't agree more with you! :pray:

But if the past is any indication the finished product will look like the prototype. The concept drawing head is perfect.

Here's the PO poster you'll get when POing this at Ani-Com.

Wish I was able to grab one. :gah:

998859_527354277337560_685721344_n.jpg

Back