Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a nice pose, might steal that one lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! By all means, please go ahead. :)
he's running to save Pepper :rotfl

but you shouldn't run with scissors............or knives...........or badass wrist blades
Lol badass wrist blades
I just love this thing. Too bad we can't cross his arms over each other. Would be fun to do Weapon X poses.
Great figure and pose Chrono!
Thanks! Just bad photography lol

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

2 hours of futzing at 1am. And this is what I ended up with. It looks so much better in hand, I swear. Camera phone. Can't photograph for shiiiiiite.

8bf5d62c87b827948929515c099d7b42.jpg

b458928242bd99677a1394ddc61a3519.jpg

Love that running pose!

Looks like he's about leap at someone Wolverine style.

This is plastic armor, correct? I have never bought an Iron Man figure yet, but I want to make this one my first purchase then the Diecast Mark III in July.
I would like a Mark IV or Mark VII but those are just priced to high.

This is plastic armor, correct? I have never bought an Iron Man figure yet, but I want to make this one my first purchase then the Diecast Mark III in July.

Yes, this is plastic. Deceptive is it not, its quite shiny like metal, and it looks amazing. It is a great armor to start with
Also fret not about the VI and VII, I imagine they will be re-released in Diecast

It's a plastic armor, this was my 1st IM figure purchased last month. I originally wanted the diecast only iron men. But getting this will be the exception. I have a MK42 & IP diecast coming. You will not regret this bad boy!!!

22380028cb31392c839ae5249d456808.jpg

It's a plastic armor, this was my 1st IM figure purchased last month. I originally wanted the diecast only iron men. But getting this will be the exception. I have a MK42 & IP diecast coming. You will not regret this bad boy!!!

22380028cb31392c839ae5249d456808.jpg

good pose, this bad was not my choice when they come out for PO previously, but after launch with so many poison, finally decided to get this into my collection.

Back