Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really surprised they'd give away a recent, limited figure like Midas. I asked for Black Spiderman, figuring it's an old figure most places are trying to get rid of.

I asked for a City Hunter myself and a 1/6 Tumbler for my friend. I was really hoping he would get it, he's been in an out of the hospital and down on his luck this year.

the giveaway, many people took advantage. days later after some people received their free figure, they were already selling them on ebay. that certainly got me mad cause it only goes to show that many of them were lying.

Well of course. Unfortunately.

I picked a figure that was old and unpopular because I thought they'd be interested in getting rid of it. I already have the figure, but my Son loves Spidey and that figure. I was going to give it to him.

I'm not complaining, we are not in need or poor or anything. But there certainly are those who would put their winnings right up for sale.

the giveaway, many people took advantage. days later after some people received their free figure, they were already selling them on ebay. that certainly got me mad cause it only goes to show that many of them were lying.

That's really upsetting. I suppose it's to be expected, but the complete lack of integrity the internet never ceases to reveal is endlessly disappointing.

Honestly I had forgotten I had entered and don't even remember what I had said.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

:) must have been profound. Congrats and enjoy your first Ht!

Finally got my Midas today!! After so many months of waiting.

Extra special because it's a Christmas present from my wife.

Looks absolutely amazing with the gold tones. Although I was a bit disappointed with the QC. A few rubbing areas around the spine area. I also noticed the faceplate have a crappy painted screws on the top. It's not even painted correctly. Is this normal for this version?

Finally got my Midas today!! After so many months of waiting.

Extra special because it's a Christmas present from my wife.

Looks absolutely amazing with the gold tones. Although I was a bit disappointed with the QC. A few rubbing areas around the spine area. I also noticed the faceplate have a crappy painted screws on the top. It's not even painted correctly. Is this normal for this version?

What colour were the screws painted?

That's really upsetting. I suppose it's to be expected, but the complete lack of integrity the internet never ceases to reveal is endlessly disappointing.

:) must have been profound. Congrats and enjoy your first Ht!

Thanks I love my first Hot Toys figure. Now I'm collecting the points the sideshow is handing out. I know I'm new here but how often do they give away the code words.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I love how nice the gold pops. Midas is so photogenic.

IMG_6273.JPG

IMG_6241.JPG

Got mine today for Christmas from my Brother and his wife.
I did a very quick check before I had to leave for work, and the left thigh also has that very slight gap in the panels.
I don't care, but it might be that whoever put the left leg together made the same error more than once.

I did a very quick check before I had to leave for work, and the left thigh also has that very slight gap in the panels.
I don't care, but it might be that whoever put the left leg together made the same error more than once.

Mines is the same thing, it makes a clicking noise every time I try to tighten it by pressing on it.

Work mate? It's Xmas day!

Back