Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They used to(Or possibly still) have a lady there called Dawn. Totally inflexible and she always made me fill out several forms, pointing out errors i had made and so i had to do them again.
Even though there were times she would tell me to make a change and then(Three forms down the line), tell me the first change she told me about was wrong.
I was really glad when she was replaced with James, lol.
Dawn Sadowsky. Yeah, I've interacted with her too on a few occasions but she never came across to me as a PITA.

I tried the waitlist yesterday, and today i got an email saying that my order should convert to a live order on the 10th. Im gonna try and ask if they could help me out by flexpaying the order, since my wallet is hurting badly this month. :panic: SS customer service have been very helpful in the past, i hope they can do me a solid this time. :pray:
I'm afraid they won't. Tesa was blunt in her email yesterday saying that Midas had special terms and conditions unlike other products. So, no flex-pay, no grace period, nothing. Once it's cancelled, it's gone :(

Also, I got a calendar. But SS had already sent me one. So if anyone wants one, I have an extra.
What kinda calendar?

Seriously? I won't see this for at least five days after I've been charged ? Super lame. This is a first

I know what you mean nine arrives on Monday which sucks since I'm not in town. People in San Diego get it on Thursday and we're less than 20 miles and have to wait over the weekend:slap

I know what you mean nine arrives on Monday which sucks since I'm not in town. People in San Diego get it on Thursday and we're less than 20 miles and have to wait over the weekend:slap

That does suck, BUT if you lived on the East Coast, it would be a much longer wait. :lecture

For all the people that were interested in my situation I opened my Midas when I got home today from work.

No calendar and the Midas box was still all packaged up all sealed with no problems at all. Thanks for the tips earlier guys :)

For all the people that were interested in my situation I opened my Midas when I got home today from work.

No calendar and the Midas box was still all packaged up all sealed with no problems at all. Thanks for the tips earlier guys :)

Glad to hear all was well. Thanks for the update!

UPS states mine weight 6.1 and I had them packed out. What's the free cosbaby?
I guess it's either or all of these

Stitch-Xmas-Cosbaby-01.jpg

Sideshow calendar. Just has big pictures of different statues and such.
Anything new in it?

Just checked the weight of mine and it's 4 pounds and i ordered the packout.

I was really hoping for an Angelica as a POTC fan and you all got my hopes up! :(

Back