Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As strange as it seems, we worked this out in the 191 tony stark thread a few months back by comparing order numbers and dates. They process and ship the LAST order first it would seem and work backwards from there.
It's no big deal. I haven't had notice either but I got my order in. So I am not worried.

Guys if yours didn't ship yesterday it will ship today. I know you're all excited to get it but they have thousands of orders to charge, process, package and ship. It's a miracle they do it so quickly. Waiting a day or two won't kill you.

Those of us outside the US need to wait a week.

No tracking info for me either but I'm not that fussed as I'm not even unboxing my new arrivals at the moment (got the DX13 still in the shipper)

Guys if yours didn't ship yesterday it will ship today. I know you're all excited to get it but they have thousands of orders to charge, process, package and ship. It's a miracle they do it so quickly. Waiting a day or two won't kill you.

On the one hand... Of course. Perfectly reasonable.

On the other... I spend the rest of life being reasonable. I get to be insane and stupid about collecting. And sports. Sports and collecting are my insanity outlets.

I suppose. I haven't worked in a warehouse before. But I don't immediately see why this would be the case.

Printing the labels in order is easy but take say 1500 boxes, 3 or 4 people grabbing stacks of labels, slapping them on boxes as fast as they can (some faster than others) trying to get everything done as quickly as possible and keep them in order is not easy. You also have other non Midas orders going out and if someone orders a pack out then there is another step that might put it slightly behind (or ahead) other orders.

It can be done but it would be slower having to look at each number and try to keep everything in order. We will all have these sometime next week and i am really looking forward to this beauty.

A week , never waited a week, got my tracking yesterday saying delivery for Tuesday but I always get them Monday and I'm in the UK :)

Another thing to remember is that they will likely only have a small team labelling the Midas, and Sideshow have a LOT of stock.
I sometimes imagine their stock warehouse being a bit like this:

QKvZ6.jpg

No email on my end...TC310371 (ordered within the first minute)

but I prefer it gets delayed by a day or 2 so it will be delivered monday when im actually home...

If Sideshow didn't make the PO so annoying for this particular figure I wouldn't think twice about the email or wait.

They've stoked the fire of the child collector in me and you wouldn't like him when he's angry! :cuss :lol

This whole PO situation has made me pretty annoyed as well ... im getting very close to being done with HT... the only way Ill be getting new stuff is through trade

I think this particular figure is special not just because of its exclusivity,
but also because of all the discussion (/rants :lol) this particular figure has started across all 1/6 collector groups.

I got the dreaded card declined for possible fraud email from sideshow this morning. Gotta call at lunch to get it straightened out. Card is good, but has my Mother's name on it even though the billing address and last name is the same they declined it. Mom was just trying to help me out for the holidays....

Back