Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im getting mine tomorrow! ^.^ but i kinda doubt it it will arrive tomorrow cause is an hour away

Check if it is available in a store near you. I saw the same thing on their website a couple weeks ago and the Hastings in town had one. When I went to see if it was really $400 I found it with a $239.99 price tag and grabbed it.

I wish I could, but the closest Hastings store that shows it as possibly being in stock is in Missouri and it's about 450 miles away. But if somebody lives around Jefferson City, MO and wants to pick it up for me, I'd really appreciate it and pay you for your shipping cost. :wave

Seeing as they probably sold somewhere between 1,000 and 2,000 of these in 24 hours, it would be quite a feat to get them all verified, paid for and shipped in one day.

That's because it's one per household. So they canceled both.

I know, and I only ordered one per household.

And i get that they probably couldn't get through all of them in a day. However I would have expected them to go in order by, well, order number.

I'm not really upset, just ever so slightly irked and impatient. :)

I did get charged for it sometime in the last few hours, so that's something.

You'd think it would make more sense to go in order, but I thought I had read before that they don't do it that way for some reason.

I know, and I only ordered one per household.

And i get that they probably couldn't get through all of them in a day. However I would have expected them to go in order by, well, order number.

I'm not really upset, just ever so slightly irked and impatient. :)

I did get charged for it sometime in the last few hours, so that's something.

Trust me, that would be a pain in a$$ for them and would really slow things down.

For those that ordered a pack out, can you post a pic of it to show me how it looks like? I wanna see how $10 in extra packing looks like!

Back