Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Username, the definition of a "canny" scot.

....and cryptic with it ;)

Not cryptic, lol.
In the past i have done a lot of model kit master patterns for a garage model kit company in the US.
The guy that owns the company has no SS account and as a favour to me, he let me have his house registered as my SS shipping address.
When the items arrive at his place, he ships them to me.
There's nothing nefarious going on.
SS has an alternate shipping address form for just this type of situation.

Here's a little tip regarding the packout option. Don't pay for something via paypal if you want to call and request a packout. They consider paypal payments to be completed purchases and no changes can be made to the order. I learned this the hard way.

I'm sure I missed it, but did they say why they won't ship to you? Sorry to hear that..

Here's a little tip regarding the packout option. Don't pay for something via paypal if you want to call and request a packout. They consider paypal payments to be completed purchases and no changes can be made to the order. I learned this the hard way.

Thanks for the tip

Box shows weight of 4lbs. So lets see thats 77.50 per pound of plastic or 4.84 per ounce. So I just need to skip 64 Cups of Starbucks coffee Bam!! The figure pays for itself. :rotfl

Dang. Still no shipping number for me. I'm Order Number
TC310915. Anyone higher than me get their tracking yet?

Got tracking but he wont be here till next tuesday:gah: O well gives me time to rearrange my other metal men in anticipation.

Back