Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the UPS website here is a map of how long it should take to receive a shipment going UPS Ground from Southern California.

ups_ground-map.gif

They didn't REMOVE the light feature.
They just didn't include it with this release...

Technically you'd be right :p. Unless they're using leftover bases. Then they would have been removed

What came first? The chicken or the egg? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does seem strange though. The MK VII which i got from you (thanks again for that!), has the light up base, Tony Star head, lots of extra features, etc and was cheaper. This is a repaint with less stuff and costs more.

I still ordered it and can't wait :panic:

did your iron man mark vii ever go live? cause i knew you were waiting for long

It never did and it looks like my final hold outs didn't pan out too well for me either. Hastings is trying to sell him for $442 on their website and my waitlists for the regular and the exclusive still haven't converted. At least I have the battle damaged promo figure, but I would have liked to display a clean regular one as well.

It does seem strange though. The MK VII which i got from you (thanks again for that!), has the light up base, Tony Star head, lots of extra features, etc and was cheaper. This is a repaint with less stuff and costs more.

I still ordered it and can't wait :panic:

The MKVII did not come with a light up base.
It was the Tony Stark figure that came with that.

4 days for me on the east coast.
USPS can do it in half the time with priority, and they work on Saturday. I think it's cheaper too.

Right, but you're paying for the exclusivity. Which would make more sense if we actually knew how many of these were sold.

BINGO!!!!!

This is precisely why I passed. The exclusivity is merely based on HTs manufactured scarcity...which justifies the price tag.

I'm happy for the guys that got this and the completist in me still wants it but I can't logically justify this. I know as soon as I get it, I'll have buyers remorse. So I must pass on it.

Can't wait to see you guys pics!

Back