Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daaaaaammmnnnnn Skyline is hard core, LOL.

My Mom went to Morse High. I went to Grossmont (Soshmont) High.

Awesome to see SD people in here. I'm currently living in Northern VA for my Job, can't stand to be away from the homeland. :mad:

South riding here. :wave. Where abouts are you in nova?

congrats to everyone who got one.

Didn't order one from SS as i know i'd get raped by canadian customs at reception :(

Just came back from a trip in Taiwan and was about to get one at ~$400 BNISB from private sellers. Glad i didn't get it as the price should now be dropping even more with SS selling more copies :D

Didn't order one from SS as i know i'd get raped by canadian customs at reception :(

Just came back from a trip in Taiwan and was about to get one at ~$400 BNISB from private sellers. Glad i didn't get it as the price should now be dropping even more with SS selling more copies :D

Maybe a little. But even if ppl offload these just to recoup cost, that means the ebay price will be about $400, since after fees and shipping a seller will only see about $330 of that. And putside ebay, $360ish shipped is the best you'll likely ever see. My guess is the secondary market hangs at 400-450 for a while before going back to 500-550 in a few months afyer wait lists convert.

Yeah, the prices will go back up. Still a demand with a limited supply.
People asking 500 will just hold on to them until somebody pays that much again.

I got $20 dollars off for an issue I had with another purchase as a credit. Feeling good about that.

I live an hour away from sideshow. If they ship tomorrow, when would I get mine?

busride_zps9f05fe62.gif

WTF1_zps20dbf287.gif

iloU3Hcoa2QXU_zps0d25ccc4.gif

I dunno if this helps at all but fees at customs for a $300 statue from SS was only $56 for me here in Ontario.

It does suck though.

I dunno if this helps at all but fees at customs for a $300 statue from SS was only $56 for me here in Ontario.

It does suck though.

Man I hope you're right
I took the plunge and it's my first ever order from sideshow. I usually find Canadian retailers or just convince myself I don't really want it! It would be a nice surprise if this didn't burn a hole in my pocket!

I cant wait to get mine. This review is making me :drool

[ame]https://youtu.be/-oPYMrdCcwY[/ame]

Back