Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Exactly. I should of explained myself futher. :) What I meant to say was, that SSC wouldn't be getting a stock of these in right away. It will most likely, maybe, be a preorder item and won't release for some months. Could possibly be an NRD item and I personally don't like to use reward points on those item normally.

Sorry. My mistake.
As these are supposed to be shipping January, I would be surprised if they are put up for preorder around that time with only a short period from preorder to in stock.

i just thought it was cool :) --> ironloki

1383816_540647479343123_619187336_n.jpg

not mine: credit to the owner

Well, maybe the milking process continues for another die cast Midas but that will be way too much for people who gave their time queuing on the line since the night before the event.
So for so good on Midas even tough milking, the painting and the color looks astonishing even you put Mk7 as his partner...

Well, maybe the milking process continues for another die cast Midas but that will be way too much for people who gave their time queuing on the line since the night before the event.
So for so good on Midas even tough milking, the painting and the color looks astonishing even you put Mk7 as his partner...

I'm sorry your Midas involves tough milking.

Hmm a buddy of mine wanting to sell me one for $375...should I????

(Good job Username doesn't know about my bum knee, hernia scar, broken collarbone....... Uh? Whoops!)

Back