Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Yeah I agree it's the rules and stated during sign up. Only the VIPs can allow someone to help you buy on your behalf. Unfortunately they don't give you the time to go pay when you sign up. It sucks I was just away on that day.

My question was, let say they draw 800 lucky HK customers who signed up. But if only half can show up, then they are only selling 400 in HK market. They are not releasing to public in HK after the lucky draw. In a sense even they can sell a lot more, but didn't. Maybe the ones that we're not claimed goes to SS later?

I'm sure they go somewhere for sale. Hopefully SSC! :)

Hey everybody! I think it would be a good idea to subscribe to the spooktacular mailing list. I have a feeling he might show up for po then.

If this comes in over $250, then that combined with the Igor price tells me it's time to get out of HT collecting. I guess the default figure price is now $220's? Priced me out. :(

Most likely it will go up for $295, just like the Mark VII battle damage. It's the same bull**** exclusive type.

The suit earned it's name "Midas" because of its color. Midas is a figure from Greek mythology who was granted the wish to turn anything he touched into gold. It also has the ability to fly at high altitude, being designed to withstand low pressure and cold temperatures.

The Mark 21 may have been a prototype of the Mark 39 suit as the functionalities that they bear are quite similar. While theMark 21 has the ability to fly at high altitudes, the Mark 39 has a more advanced system, that enables it to venture into space.

(Source: Iron Man Wiki, https://ironman.wikia.com/wiki/Mark_21)

[p=30, 2, center]
IMGP0867.JPG

[/p]

[p=30, 2, center]
IMGP0899.JPG

[/p]

[p=30, 2, center]
IMGP0990.JPG

[/p]

[p=30, 2, center]
IMGP0957.JPG

[/p]

[p=30, 2, center]
IMGP0978.JPG

[/p]

[p=30, 2, center]Midas Mark XXI High-Altitude Suit (Part 1)[/p][p=30, 2, center]Midas Mark XXI High-Altitude Suit (Part 2)[/p]

Most likely it will go up for $295, just like the Mark VII battle damage. It's the same bull**** exclusive type.

You can't really fault hot toys for it though. They know its going to sell out and on the secondary it's going for double or triple that. They make amazing products that's the only reason I buy them. If I thought their products didn't justify the price I wouldn't buy them. Granted they are heading into expensive territory were it may be hard to justify a figures purchase but that's because of the popularity I'd guess.

Well the good news is it's dropping like a stone in the secondary as more get pushed out into the market and the dreams of flippers making 3X-5X+ their investment of time and money begin to evaporate. If and when these do hit SS there will probably be a massive wave of unloading.

Now I have my BD Mrk VII my focus now is 100% on this guy, come on SSF for the love of christ :gah:

Now I have my BD Mrk VII my focus now is 100% on this guy, come on SSF for the love of christ :gah:

This HT IM stuff should be illegal:rotfl...These figures are quite literally addictive, and HT is just pumping out at us addicts.
If this goes on, someone is going to make a reality show about SSF HT IM addiction.:clap:rotfl

This HT IM stuff should be illegal:rotfl...These figures are quite literally addictive, and HT is just pumping out at us addicts.
If this goes on, someone is going to make a reality show about SSF HT IM addiction.:clap:rotfl

This is just the first of the repaints. Soon we'll get all the marks that are just variations/combinations of the Mark VII, Heartbreaker, and Red Snapper! HT is really in a position to release a lot of suits in the coming years that require relatively little retooling.

This is just the first of the repaints. Soon we'll get all the marks that are just variations/combinations of the Mark VII, Heartbreaker, and Red Snapper! HT is really in a position to release a lot of suits in the coming years that require relatively little retooling.

Bring on Mk. XXVIII Jack!

I'm guessing Mark XX Python is being planned as we speak. Mark VII head, torso, and arms, and Heartbreaker legs. Too easy.

If they tool a Mark VIII torso then the compeltists are screwed :lol

Yep, I'm screwed!

Some of the 're-used' suits have the most unique color schemese, so hopefully we see at least a few.

I really want a mark x and hammerhead. As well as a piston (but they'll need tooling for most, but shouldn't be a problem knowing hot toys :) )

Back