Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

People on FB are complaining about the queing for this fig and that there may have been more than 800 pieces at the last distribution event. :slap

Queue was not that bad I was there. What was posted was just people who cant get their hands on midas complaining and exaggerating.

Regarding Scams that more that 800 pieces were up for grabs was total BS. the distributor have explained to people queuing that the company made a inventory mistake where they only had 600 pieces shipped to Singapore for the event rather than 800 as promised so the last 200 pieces were converted to preorder which is to be collected next year. There was no extra pieces up for grabs as rumoured. I WAS THERE WHEN THE STAFF ANNOUNCED THIS. SO what u read were just some numb skulls trying to use scare tactics to lower the value of MIDAS

I heard some idiots waited 13 hours in line to get this..lolll...We all know this will be offered by Sideshow pretty soon.

I heard some idiots waited 13 hours in line to get this..lolll...We all know this will be offered by Sideshow pretty soon.

who are you to judge when sideshow + shipping is probably more expensive than what we paid for it?

maybe we just want the figure :peace

There's no guarantee with SS. They may have a limit amount and sell out in a blink of an eye before you or myself have the chance to pre-order one.
This person might have waited 13hrs, but at least they have one in hand.

Maybe the person/s you deemed "idiot" didn't have the chance to PO from SS or have option to PO online other than being on the line physically.

Not all people have the luxury to PO directly from SS. SS also doesn't ship to all country.

Regarding one person to have more than Midas was because he/she has someone else lining together.

I know may sellers in my country went to Singapore and waited overnight just so sell more than 3-5 Midas for $500-1000 each (varies among sellers).

So yeah that "idiots" may have lot of money and lot of Midas or that other "idiots" may don't get a chance to get any because of scalper!

come back when you have 1 in hand then :wave

I don't know what the "idiot" name calling was for. :cuckoo:

This figure looks impressive I must say.
9648045500_79f39875cd_b.jpg

9644810107_b3b06a3de3_b.jpg

9648085200_ce2fe443a2_b.jpg

9644849479_92b50ac911_b.jpg

9648085570_8e10d268c9_b.jpg

9644849083_b29f9e7a14_b.jpg

9644845697_d0d47ef751_b.jpg

9648040240_7ca9de6aae_b.jpg

9644847383_89f1068a90_b.jpg

This has no jumped to the top of my most wanted figure :(

At least I know I have 1 sitting in my detolf now. :nana:
9644881087_5ac926cdfb_b.jpg

9648116926_c9b8bc7bb1_b.jpg

Interesting, I was under the assumption the stand was the same as the centre part of the MMS191 TS and yet your pic suggests its obviously a lot smaller :dunno

Awesome pics btw :hi5:

At least I know I have 1 sitting in my detolf now. :nana:

Man congrats!!!:hi5:

Can you put on the mark VII faceplate on the midas figure and take a pic to look how it looks the gold of the mark VII on the midas??

And maybe a "side to side" comparison of the faceplates from mark VII and midas??

Of course if it's not to much problem for you man..

Thanks!!

This has no jumped to the top of my most wanted figure :(

Interesting, I was under the assumption the stand was the same as the centre part of the MMS191 TS and yet your pic suggests its obviously a lot smaller :dunno

Awesome pics btw :hi5:

Smaller in what way?
It's the same piece.

9644847405_e296a2e754_b.jpg

9648116926_c9b8bc7bb1_b.jpg

:slap I'm confusing my own **** now, remembered this pic

and without paying that much attention thought that was just the centre piece, obviously looking again I realise there's an outer part included there :slap

EDIT: The above though is good news for what I was planning though, so even though I've been stupid there's a silver lining :yess: :lol

I used the best offer to someone on ebay for $650 :cuckoo: and was declined within a nano second. :monkey2

I hope they get some of these in the states. It's cool and I'm a completeist.

Why would you best offer $650 when these are coming to SSC for half that? :lol

If HT indeed added another 800 figures to their Singapore show as stated earlier, that's another quarter of a million dollars or so. If not, the company is still making out with this road show tour. Eventually these are going to end up flooding the secondary and the market will quickly deflate. HT isn't crazy. They just have to deal with some fanboy whining here and there but that will blow over before the next release. I'll give it a month to cool down. Sideshow might also want to get their allotment in quick so they can get a fast sellout from all the hype. The swag bags are good incentives though, so should hold some value for the folks queuing up.

It never fails. There are always the "flipapreneurs" with a stack of these things.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-I...9790?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item33851f3fde

Last edited:
Back