Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Not wishful thinking when the facts are right there, the problem is their greed outweighs the reality

The facts are, BD Mark.VII is $295. This is already priced at $300 in HK.

Thats all I am saying. You are getting into the WHAT SHOULD THEY CHARGE area. And thats a whole different story. I agree with you on what should charge. But its not reality.

But the bd mk7 also has a new helmet w/stark head which generally adds 30+ dollars, and yes im stating what they should charge because this costs them no more to make than the reg mk7, but wishful thinking would be more along the lines of "I wish this was $100 and plenty available" just making that distinction

But the bd mk7 also has a new helmet w/stark head which generally adds 30+ dollars, and yes im stating what they should charge because this costs them no more to make than the reg mk7, but wishful thinking would be more along the lines of "I wish this was $100 and plenty available" just making that distinction

Problem is, people just pay whatever to have HT IM figures, even aftermarket prices. I'm sure HT checks eBay constantly and sees what people actually ask for when it comes to IM figures, and in sure they want a piece of that. They just don't care anymore, this is nothing but a repaint, nothing new, no new features, nothing. In fact, less accessories.
We are the problem, not HT. they are in it for the $$$.

To be quite honest...I don't even want to pay $250 for a Mark VII. I just got a Mark II AU for $130. I think $150 is more than enough to pay for one of these figures (unless it's a huge one like Hulk or Iron Monger), but that is just me. I know availability and other factors play into it as well.

Last edited:

Problem is, people just pay whatever to have HT IM figures, even aftermarket prices. I'm sure HT checks eBay constantly and sees what people actually ask for when it comes to IM figures, and in sure they want a piece of that. They just don't care anymore, this is nothing but a repaint, nothing new, no new features, nothing. In fact, less accessories.
We are the problem, not HT. they are in it for the $$$.

HT...no. sideshow...yes.

If you had to choose between this and the BD Mark VII, which one would you choose?

This.. just cause I dont have any other BD avengers and it would look out of place,

If it was my choice, BD Mark VII since it was in Avengers.

I want to recreate Iron Man carrying the nuke, lol.

A BD IM actually makes more sense to me than a clean one. Personal preference of course.

Is there any confirmation that SS will be offering this? No interest in picking it up in the secondary, but will definitely get if it's offered at retail. Good grief HT must be dancing all the way to the bank.

Is there any confirmation that SS will be offering this? No interest in picking it up in the secondary, but will definitely get if it's offered at retail. Good grief HT must be dancing all the way to the bank.

I asked Elisse from SS customer service rep, she said most likely and don't see why not

Back