Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

what?? scalpers provide a product, they dont set the price. we do. you said it yourself right before you blamed scalpers.:wave

scalpers simply take advantage of the marketplace. thats what HTs is doing too, right? everyone gets all caught up in hating ebay but those people who wouldnt have one otherwise would argue that they like ebay. ebay has saved my *** before, and i paid for it too. but id rather pay than not have it. scalpers are your friends.

You are welcome to think that. Thats your choice.

I just totally disagree.

Last edited:

You are welcome to think that. Thats your choice.

I just totally disagree.

:rotfl that part was a joke. But I have sold items and bought items on eBay for scalper prices. I really don't have a problem. As long as the prices are in line with current trends, I think it's ok. It's better than not having an option to get what you want isn't it?

Haha! No worries, glad I could help some fellow Freaks out. ;)

Even though you've spent now you're saving in the long run by a lot.

Under $200 for the AUV EX set is fantastic, and when it comes in you will be doing this:

tumblr_mgf6s7smpB1qzdfclo1_500.gif

Ha! That's a funny *** gif.

Anyone, it's monday grraaaahhhhhhh.... Still no news from SS.

According to the schedule that was posted on Hot Toy facebook page a few weeks ago, Midas is going to be at shows until early Oct, so we may not get any PO info until after that show.

As long as the PPS Mark 42 releases on time they can push this back a few months or so :D

Im real surprised noone on here has one already. Wasnt he released overseas ?

Well you can by him at shows cant you, some people have shown him in hand. But as far as a US release im thinking around nov-dec he goes up.

I doubt that. Beside, those scalpers had enjoyed their shares already.

The regular Mark VII was selling for $600 before the US release. Now its under $400...

Same with hulk. People were paying upwards of $800 and now its less than $400...

The regular Mark VII was selling for $600 before the US release. Now its under $400...

Same with hulk. People were paying upwards of $800 and now its less than $400...

True but from what it looks like its going to be a lot more limited, more like the BD Mark VII, of course this isn't official yet but from what it looks like it is. So if that's the case I see it averaging around the $450 range after release.

Eventually it will shoot up there. So far though, its hardly limited. Its only been released in two markets I believe and they have sold roughly 2000 of them...

Back