Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark 21 enjoy Tony and the other MARKS!! :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I am only missing the original MKII(And my MKI is the 2.0) and the BD MKIII from that lineup.
But i also have the Iron Monger, a spare MKIII in my gantry, a MISB MKVII, and the Mids on the way(Which i am counting as it will be here shortly).
Why is it that your lineup seems to be more than i have???
It's not. But maybe lining them all up in a straight line makes them look like more than the sum of their parts!
Great pic.

Did you guys ask Sideshow for replacement or just kinda leave it as is?

The one Mk VII I had an elbow issue with I didn't get from SSC. I could still get it to hold at 90 degrees but it takes some futzing and it's annoying. I never considered returning it for another, not really a deal breaker for me but for those who only have one I can understand why they might want to exchange it.

The one Mk VII I had an elbow issue with I didn't get from SSC. I could still get it to hold at 90 degrees but it takes some futzing and it's annoying. I never considered returning it for another, not really a deal breaker for me but for those who only have one I can understand why they might want to exchange it.

I should've bought another one when I had the chance...

This is the best I can have it holding, it is super annoying, the only thing that holding the forearm is the lower elbow joint, the upper joint is completely loose...

attachment.php

Last edited:
And doesn't Ebay take a nice percentage off that sale too?

Ebay takes 10% off the top. Paypal takes 4% off the top. I would love to see the amount of money Ebay/paypal takes in on a daily basis. :horror

PS: Ebay also charges you on Shipping fees now. So they charge 10% on what you put down for shipping as well. They did this because people were listing items for 1.00 buy it now and charging lets say 300.00 shipping. So in the old days Ebay only received Selling fees so they were losing out on collecting fees for shipping....

This is the best I can have it holding, it is super annoying, the only thing that holding the forearm is the lower elbow joint, the upper joint is completely loose...

attachment.php

can you take a pic of the elbow piece (backside ) and where it attaches?

attachment.php

If it annoys you then get an exchange for sure. You should be happy with a $300+ purchase.

I don't advocate or normally buy multiples of the same figure but I had a plan for my Mark VII's :lol

Nothing to see here, just removing batteries.

In all seriousness, I want to give him the stark ws sculpt, so I guess I need to hind down a mk vii collar.

can you take a pic of the elbow piece (backside ) and where it attaches?

Ill do it later tonight. Kinda have to use the macro lens for that.

If it annoys you then get an exchange for sure. You should be happy with a $300+ purchase.

I don't advocate or normally buy multiples of the same figure but I had a plan for my Mark VII's :lol

I'm still happy that I waited for SS instead of getting it on ebay. It not up to the point where it drives me crazy, but it nice to use the 30 return/exhcnage features while I still have it. :lolI just got a email from SS and they are happy to help me with the replacement.

any sneak peak at what you going to do with the other Mark VII?

Last edited:
I'm still happy that I waited for SS instead of getting it on ebay. It not up to the point where it drives me crazy, but it nice to use the 30 return/exhcnage features while I still have it.:lol I just got a email from SS and they are happy to help me with the replacement.

any sneak peak at what you going to do with the other Mark VII?

Completely agree, very glad we were patient with this one! :hi5:

No sneak peaks yet! :monkey3

... so because he didn't want to make a stupid profit that harms all of us in the long run, and he made back basically what he paid for them not very long ago, he 'gave them away'?

To be honest, that's been what they've been going for on ebay anyway: low $400's. Maybe people are still waiting for the wait list.

Quick question in regards to the wait list for any figure. Are you getting someone's return or a new, unopened one? Thanks!

Quick question in regards to the wait list for any figure. Are you getting someone's return or a new, unopened one? Thanks!

No, you're getting a new one. (At least, I imagine so.) I can't imagine them getting away with re-selling returns and you NOT knowing about it. It takes me like 20+ hours to get one of these back in the original box again, and it STILL looks like crap. :lol

I could be totally wrong, but my own two cents.

No, you're getting a new one. (At least, I imagine so.) I can't imagine them getting away with re-selling returns and you NOT knowing about it. It takes me like 20+ hours to get one of these back in the original box again, and it STILL looks like crap. :lol

I could be totally wrong, but my own two cents.

Lol, soooo true on getting them back in. Thanks for the help!

Back