Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Popcorn gifs :nono

Insults :nono

I'm tempted to close this thread but as this is happening now I won't and will clean up round you, but please play nice.
Thanks.
x :wave

Yes I hope because of the flurry of activity it doesn't go unnoticed that LipSmack is a bigot, or to be fair with the benefit of the doubt, careless with his ethnically insulting verbiage.

Got one as well! It was easy.... : )

Ordered! Had to exit the freeway early and pullover to place the order LOL

Think about how much money just flowed into the Sideshow bank account in a span of 60 seconds :monkey1

I got one too!!
:)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I wonder how the prices on eBay will be affected now :lol

My guess is they go down for a day, then after it sells out they go back up while people are waiting to receive them from sideshow, the they drop again for a week or two when everyone puts theirs up for sale, then they will go back up again.

Yes I hope because of the flurry of activity it doesn't go unnoticed that LipSmack is a bigot, or to be fair with the benefit of the doubt, careless with his ethnically insulting verbiage.

it didn't, got my first ever infraction... 6 years isn't bad

And my ethnically insulting verbiage is a very common phrase... theres a reason stereotypes exist in the first place.

Back