Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

How would i request a pack up with this order so the mailer is sent in another box?

No flexing? I'm definitely out of the picture. Not that I'm saddened anyway. Didn't really want it THAT much (or not sure at all) and now at least I will no longer be tempted. Too close to the holiday and X-Mas presents for my children take priority. Plus, I'm sure there'll be a NRD on the Hulk Banner set this month too.

Good luck everyone! This thread is still going to be fun to watch! :wave

How would i request a pack up with this order so the mailer is sent in another box?

You just have to contact sideshow to do it, I talked to them and had it applied to all future orders through the live chat feature.

It's inconvenient I agree.

However, just bring your phone with you and refresh the site every couple of minutes.

I don't understand how you're getting hosed on the price considering you'll be paying retail, compared to eBay prices this is a 50% discount.

hosed on the price as in the retail is ridiculous to begin with, then $25 shipping + import of about $25... , still better then ebay. And we have a major snow storm going on right now so driving will take longer and cant use my phone while driving... and add my luck, ill miss it

Instant chat or a phone call to their CS dept should do the trick.

No flexing? I'm definitely out of the picture. Not that I'm saddened anyway. Didn't really want it THAT much (or not sure at all) and now at least I will no longer be tempted. Too close to the holiday and X-Mas presents for my children take priority. Plus, I'm sure there'll be a NRD on the Hulk Banner set this month too.

Good luck everyone! This thread is still going to be fun to watch! :wave

If you end up wanting one down the road, let me know. I may be able to help you out. :duff

its up... but asking for a password

No flexing? I'm definitely out of the picture. Not that I'm saddened anyway. Didn't really want it THAT much (or not sure at all) and now at least I will no longer be tempted. Too close to the holiday and X-Mas presents for my children take priority.

I agree, especially with Christmas just around the corner, I was hoping to push the payment out a month or two.

Ordered....that was easy. This was up at 12:58 est

Back