Hot Toys MMS ???- Iron Man Mark IV 1/6 Limited Edition Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What!?! :horror You, THE Iron Man expert on the board, passed on the Mark IV? You deserve no re-release then!

I'm also surprised The Mike that you don't have that IV armor. What gives?

Long ____ing story...Either way it's coming whether it's the re-release (if this is it) or if I have to go back and get it. Have no fear. I got the SDCC Ex IV on the way.

tony-stark.jpg

They need to stop coming out with stuff I want. It's getting just a wee bit ridiculous.

Thats pretty cool but why back to a circular reactor? I thought that was the downfall to his life.

Circular Chest Repulsor.... The reactor was always circular (just that the new one has a tri-angle core of a "new element").

The Repulsor can be of any shape that Tony prefers.

I want but hope I can fit on my shelves.

Then again, I envision my Mark IV posed with team Avengers and not being groped by some horny robot arms.

What to do.

Last edited:
Expo Tux Tony, Schmexpo Tux Tony.

Surely I can't be the only guy out there who'd love to pose a couple of 1:6 scale Ironettes with this bad boy?

8404L.jpg

C'mon, HT. Get nuts. :p

I'm thinking this will simply be a diorama in the same vein as the one that was sold separately in the Hot Toys Terminator: Salvation line. If Hot Toys includes a Mark IV, they are going to wind up shooting themselves in the foot with collectors.

Long ____ing story...Either way it's coming whether it's the re-release (if this is it) or if I have to go back and get it. Have no fear. I got the SDCC Ex IV on the way.

tony-stark.jpg

Well good to hear...was getting worried that all wasn't right in the world anymore! :wink1:

I highly doubt a Mk.IV will come with this.

But it will however look awesome putting togeather the Mk.II unleashed.

Zero interest in this... cool to see diorama pieces I guess, but this just seems like a very odd choice.

Interesting. I'm guessing it'll be just the platform, arms and a cardboard backdrop, which, if price decently, I'll probably grab. It'll look good next to Mech Test Tony. If they threw in a tux though, it'd be an instant buy though.

Without a figure- it just doesn't do it for me- unless it's CHEAP, Yeah right!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back