Hot Toys MMS ???- Iron Man Mark IV 1/6 Limited Edition Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
That's the figure under that logo:

282725_187098124685519_138228759572456_530994_4032851_n.jpg

No word if it's an accessory to the original Mark IV or whether it'll come with a new one. The sculpt and piece looks like the original...

yep it's definitely the original MARK IV

i bet it's just a diorama whiteout a fig.

From what you can see looks cool enough. Will add it to the collection.

After missing out on the Mark IV I wouldn't hate if this included that too. :lol

608631553.gif

Looks like it might have a big price tag, I wonder if they do one of these of the Hulk instead of putting out a figure.

cool i hope its just a diorama and not another mk4, i dont think ht would re release it already

Hope its a full set MKIV and dio.

Why wouldn't it be? Hot Toys will take every opportunity to sell a figure twice. I wouldn't be able to pass on this, even with the figure included. Is it odd that Plastic Enemies teases this before Hot Toys:dunno

didn't they say "maybe not Hot Toys" ? Is this even an official HT release or is it really just a custom diorama?

From what I can gather online, there isn't anything differentiating this MK IV from the other so a lot of people are thinking that this will just be the bots.

Should come with a expo suit Stark, maybe some attachable armor pieces.

If HT were smart they'd include a full tuxedo so if people wanted they could kitbash a Stark Expo Tony with just a True Type and of course the original Mark IV.

Who the heck is Plastic Enemies and what is their relation to Hot Toys? Sorry if this is a noob question but I have never heard of them till this.

Plastic Enemies is a blog that usually gets the jump on Hot Toys releases. They broke Sucker Punch, this year's Con Exclusives, Spider-Man, New Goblin, just about everything we eventually see from HT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back