Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're in for a treat. I have both WM Special Version and Mark II and have to say I really love both designs (though the original is no doubt the stronger of the two). I'd be happy if HT re-releases it in diecast, just so I can get the gun metal version.

In a perfect world, I'd have all versions! I just started picking up the Iron Man stuff about a year ago, so I'm a bit behind. That means some of the older stuff, like this one, is a tad pricey. This was one of my must-haves though. I just finished unpacking it, telling my almost 3 year-old the entire time, "No, this is daddy's toy. Don't touch!"

Sorry to bump an old thread but how much is this in the grey market right now ?

Not sure where you are based but the average price for the original HT War Machine figures (since Jan 2015) using UK eBay sold listings are -
War Machine - £216 / $320
War Machine Milk - £326 / $482

I feel the price for the standard edition War Machine is fairly accurate.. however the Milk variant price is taken from a smaller sample and it often sells for over £400.. but you might pick up a bargain.

Note - I have used the figure sale prices only, the average cost of figures would be higher, if sold in the USA to overseas buyers.. due to shipping and customs costs.

Thanks for the reply, so war machine milk is roughly 326 - 400 pounds.

Yes.. you might be able to pick one up for under £300 but it will require patience.. for example the only two Milk variants currently on eBay UK, are priced at £449 (auction) and £591 (buy it now) and both are overseas Sellers, if you are in the UK or USA.. imho those prices (particularly the higher one) are 'optimistic'.

Found one without the milk stand. I assume this should be cheaper ? So $339 USD? It's still white but just regular stand

Found one without the milk stand. I assume this should be cheaper ? So $339 USD? It's still white but just regular stand

I am assuming that apart from the stand, it is mint, in its original retail box, complete with all its other accessories?..the fact it is missing its original stand, will effect its value should you ever wish to resell it in the future ..but, if it means you can negotiate a good price for a figure you really want and intend to keep, this may be a secondary consideration (I would still keep an eye out on eBay for an original stand, if you decide to proceed).. If the Seller is in the US and you are based in the US, then that is probably a price worth considering.. if the Seller is in the US but you are not based in the US, then I would keep hunting.

Guys what cell cell batteries does this take? I've just sold my and it's all boxed. Guy wants to know so he can get some.

Tell him to check the instructions. In the sections with explanations on how to light up the eyes, chest and palms it should specify the type of batteries used.

Tell him to check the instructions. In the sections with explanations on how to light up the eyes, chest and palms it should specify the type of batteries used.

:lol

He hasn't got it yet. He wanted to know so he can get some ready for when it arrives. I found what it uses now anyway.

can't believe it but I just picked this bad boy up for $380 CAD ($305 USD) off kijiji! Only thing is the Ex-Wife missile pod is broken, but I think I can fix it with some super-glue. Will report back in an hour.

Well I wasn't able to fix it, but that's ok, I ended up selling it to a friend for a bit of a profit and I'm meeting someone else off Kijiji today for what I really wanted, the regular War Machine Mark I. Anyway, here's some pics of the Milk from the other day before the board went down:

The broken piece:
2dcecch.jpg

WM:
1z35tzs.jpg

js291l.jpg

WarWidow.jpgWarWidow...with Laser claws! Why? Cause Im a big Wolverine & Star Wars fan too. And since Disney will apparently own Everything I look forward to seeing something like this in a movie soon.

View attachment 202792WarWidow...with Laser claws! Why? Cause Im a big Wolverine & Star Wars fan too. And since Disney will apparently own Everything I look forward to seeing something like this in a movie soon.

That does look cool. But she'd have to be seven feet tall to fit in there, lol.
If you get the chance to pick up a Play Arts Kai suited figure, that will be a bit closer to having better proportions, and would look killer on display. I have one at work which i resculpted with a pair of chebs on it. It's only a 10" figure, but looks great with a 1/6 HT female headsculpt on it.

Back