Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I murdered the screw on the back of his neck to get the battery out. Its totally stripped, its was torqued so tight. Anyone know where to get a replacement screw? I've been told a jewellery shop, but I don't know what size to ask for etc. Any help?

Yeah dude just bring the screw with you to a jeweler a watchmaker or a eye care place. Someone will have the right size.

I like the concept but I really want to get the regular version so i might see if anyone wants to trade me a regular version figure for this.

I doubt anyone will want to do that since I don't have my box and a few of the parts but they could keep all of that if they wanted.

That's a score indeed. Milk variant is better than the regular imo in every way possible but good luck finding a trade.

Yeah, it depends whether you want the movie-accurate look or not. I went with the regular one because I go for movie-accurate, but I had a tough time deciding too. MILK is more the classic comic book look, and the movie accurate version doesn't photograph well with flash since it takes away the contrast between the darker and lighter metal/grey colors. But without flash, in person, it looks really nice like in the movie. The stand and the red lights are also nice touch on the MILK but in hand, I really like the movie version more, but you can't go wrong either way, mate. :wink1:

I really like the Milk version but want the screen accurate Movie version BUT I don't want both so I'm kind of torn about this.

I got the Milk version because I missed out on the regular WM and didn't want to pay after market prices on the movie version. I've had a couple opportunities to get the regular WM at pretty good prices but haven't pulled the trigger on one because I actually prefer MILK now. The suit stands out more in my collection and looks great in the HoA. It all really comes down to personal preference and the figure's place in your collection if you're not a completist.

Well it's going in the top left position in my War Machine Cabinet so I plan to see how it looks before I commit to an trade

thanks, the JP Barbasol prop is awesome, you can turn it and it pops up just like the prop did in the movie and the can fits over the internal mechanism.

The War Machine Cabinet was fun but it was no where near as ambitious as what I have planned for our Hot toys Hall of Armor Display :)

thanks, the JP Barbasol prop is awesome, you can turn it and it pops up just like the prop did in the movie and the can fits over the internal mechanism.

The War Machine Cabinet was fun but it was no where near as ambitious as what I have planned for our Hot toys Hall of Armor Display :)

Well i shall look forward to seeing that. I'll have to live vicariously through others for the HOA since i lost mine.

What happened to your HOA?

I ordered through a company of scamsters here in the UK. They were taking full payment up front(Through paypal), and having major delays(It later turned out they hadn't ordered any of the merchandise from the distributer), and they were just stringing us all along until the 45 day paypal expiry date so we wouldn't be able to get a refund.
These are lessons you learn i suppose.

I ordered through a company of scamsters here in the UK. They were taking full payment up front(Through paypal), and having major delays(It later turned out they hadn't ordered any of the merchandise from the distributer), and they were just stringing us all along until the 45 day paypal expiry date so we wouldn't be able to get a refund.
These are lessons you learn i suppose.

was that mothers basement by chance?

Back