Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bet HT will make a milk WM mark 2 diecast

I just got the milk WM about a month ago, and I wouldn't mind them remaking a milk WM in diecast and I would still buy it. I still don't think they would because its supposed to be that MILK anniversary thingy? Hot Toys please say something soon about those diecast. :lol

hey i just became aware of the leaking batteries issue and want to remove it from my milk wm but i ant find anywhere how to open up the back/chest battery piece.. can you guys help me out?

hey i just became aware of the leaking batteries issue and want to remove it from my milk wm but i ant find anywhere how to open up the back/chest battery piece.. can you guys help me out?

I just saw a bunch of pics on FB showing corroded batteries too. I just spent 3 hours removing all my batteries. WM has a screw hidden under a small piece in the middle of the back. There's a tool to use included. Check out the instructions

I just saw a bunch of pics on FB showing corroded batteries too. I just spent 3 hours removing all my batteries. WM has a screw hidden under a small piece in the middle of the back. There's a tool to use included. Check out the instructions

yea thanks like 5min after my post i found it lol but i had lost my instructions so i was desperate to find out how didnt want to break anything thanks again tho

yea thanks like 5min after my post i found it lol but i had lost my instructions so i was desperate to find out how didnt want to break anything thanks again tho

My pleasure.

I'm actually glad I decided to remove all my batteries. My original Mark II and BD Mark III each had 1 battery that was starting to show signs. There was no leakage, but there would've been if I left them in much longer.

I really am glad more collectors are appreciating this figure, so underrated. Oh, yea, my batteries on the monger exploded and leaked. I have a misb war machine mms 120 I dont know if I want to open to remove the batteries.

I really am glad more collectors are appreciating this figure, so underrated. Oh, yea, my batteries on the monger exploded and leaked. I have a misb war machine mms 120 I dont know if I want to open to remove the batteries.

Milk WM is my 2nd favorite figure behind Secret Project IM. I guess I like that they are different.

I didn't take any chances on any of mine. I took all batteries out of all 15 that I have that had batteries.

Are you kidding me, ugh, thought i'd be good on that one for a while i have one MISB, guess im gonna have to slap on gloves and remove the batteries out of it soon.

I love this War Machine...but this figure is killing me...it really is...just got him and first one of the plates holding his arm guns on was "glued" backwards so it came off...gotta sand re-glue that, now....

QUESTION: What kind of screws are used in the battery plates of these Hot Toys figures and can I just stop into Home Depot / Lowes etc and find these tiny screws?

Was trying to remove the batteries from the head of War Machine and stripped the screw...I did manage to get it out...but I don't want to put it back in, I would like to put a new one back. Any thoughts?

I love this War Machine...but this figure is killing me...it really is...just got him and first one of the plates holding his arm guns on was "glued" backwards so it came off...gotta sand re-glue that, now....

QUESTION: What kind of screws are used in the battery plates of these Hot Toys figures and can I just stop into Home Depot / Lowes etc and find these tiny screws?

Was trying to remove the batteries from the head of War Machine and stripped the screw...I did manage to get it out...but I don't want to put it back in, I would like to put a new one back. Any thoughts?

Try electronics stores.

...so far no luck at hardware store...I am going to try electronic/computer store hopefully later today...

I used the screws from an old digital camera and painted them black. Might have problems finding black screws on that size

Back