Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good together :D

81149151.jpg
[/IMG]

Just got this guy for cheap..the freakingk screw to remove the batteries on the head stripped on me...why are they so tight!!!

Wish I'd bought a spare when he was available on SSC's site. Couldn't believe how long it was in stock for an exclusive but I guess this fig got a lot of hate on release. Damn is it a better colour scheme to my eyes than the original, though. 10x more striking to me.

Wish I'd bought a spare when he was available on SSC's site. Couldn't believe how long it was in stock for an exclusive but I guess this fig got a lot of hate on release. Damn is it a better colour scheme to my eyes than the original, though. 10x more striking to me.

I like this one over the movie one.

Yea I really like the contrast in color of this War Machine better. The colors on the movie version blends in too IMO. I can't wait to get the Mark VII to pose next to him.

Yea I really like the contrast in color of this War Machine better. The colors on the movie version blends in too IMO. I can't wait to get the Mark VII to pose next to him.

Finally bought one, its been on the back burner of things that are really cool but couldn't find one at a decent price, but bam just got a new one shiping in this week can't Wait!!! the color scheme is Sooooo much cooler than original release war machine, doesn't matter if it comes with a few less accessories this thing kicks butt !!!

Finally bought one, its been on the back burner of things that are really cool but couldn't find one at a decent price, but bam just got a new one shiping in this week can't Wait!!! the color scheme is Sooooo much cooler than original release war machine, doesn't matter if it comes with a few less accessories this thing kicks butt !!!

Ditto. I don't care to pose War Machine with the Don Cheadle sculpt. He is a good actor, but I can't take him seriously as War Machine. He will always be Captain Planet to me. lol

Ditto. I don't care to pose War Machine with the Don Cheadle sculpt. He is a good actor, but I can't take him seriously as War Machine. He will always be Captain Planet to me. lol

HAHAHAH, were in the same boat, i used the extra head sculpt that came with the mkII AU (mask down of course) for a gi joe cyborg ninja figure.

Just got this guy from a fellow board member. All I can say is WOW! The details on this guy are incredible. Makes me want to buy alot more of these figures.

Just got this guy from a fellow board member. All I can say is WOW! The details on this guy are incredible. Makes me want to buy alot more of these figures.

Your addicted now,, mine gets delivered tomorrow and our local comic con is tomorrow its just going to be an AWESOME day, can't wait:panic:

Just got mine today, which is my first hot toys/sixth scale figure. Expensive though.......

Back