Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.....

CE4B423E-278B-4FF0-8AB4-E8896696D8F9-974-000000F1A283792C.jpg

Freakin'.......

90341C3B-ADAC-47BB-8924-FE180307FC9D-974-000000F1A8E11414.jpg

LOVE.....

F52CAB92-46DD-41A2-A733-CBECF2E652BC-974-000000F1ADC8CFFB.jpg

Him......

440CB49B-6601-4E4E-B1C1-307107EB4D0C-974-000000F1B23ECF61.jpg

War machine is going to be my next purchase, like the look of both milk and silver, may have to let price decide this one!

huh whats the deal with that Milk base, i only got a iron man 2 "War Machine Special Version" stand, is that a custom stand Darthgothikus?

huh whats the deal with that Milk base, i only got a iron man 2 "War Machine Special Version" stand, is that a custom stand Darthgothikus?

I believe figures sold and distributed in Hong Kong had the MILK stand to commemorate the 10th anniversary of MILK magazine there, whereas figures sold and distributed in the US by Sideshow had the regular stand.

I believe figures sold and distributed in Hong Kong had the MILK stand to commemorate the 10th anniversary of MILK magazine there, whereas figures sold and distributed in the US by Sideshow had the regular stand.

There is a milk magazine that is about collecting? I have seen milk magazine but they are about well "milk"

Man, war machine is still the best of all of the Iron Man figures... Still at the top of my list of things I need.

I would purchase this but I just can't justify that price without another open mask option or another head sculpt atleast...

I have brand new in brown box. sealed, war machine would love to trade to brand new Batman DX12, currently put him on ebay. pm me who insterested ^_^

you guys know the fact that an original War Machine cooler than milk version, that's why u keep saying that milk version is better ! right !? =P just kiddin

I wasn't feeling the love for the original, but I really like the colors on this one. I ended up with it, and still really like the figure. I just wish there was some articulation in the waist like the mark iv.

I wasn't feeling the love for the original, but I really like the colors on this one. I ended up with it, and still really like the figure. I just wish there was some articulation in the waist like the mark iv.

hey both are ''Iron Man'' Cheer !:hi5:

is paying 300 on ebay the only way to get one of these now? sucks that i missed out on it before.

is paying 300 on ebay the only way to get one of these now? sucks that i missed out on it before.

How bad, and fast you want it? I was buying sweet ssc stuff this year. Some items I waited on. Others I just bought when I found them at any price. Do you feel it's worth $300 plus shipping / free shipping? In the end the person is not really making much.

Last edited:
Back