Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was able to score one of these from disneystore with the discount and free shipping.
came out to like 190$ shipped.
should be here tomorrow.
its officially my first hot toys figure.

i was able to score one of these from disneystore with the discount and free shipping.
came out to like 190$ shipped.
should be here tomorrow.
its officially my first hot toys figure.

Very cool! So there might be some hope for the Iron Monger after all.
Congrats and :welcome to the forums.

Yeah, the code for 25% off has expired. I just received mine yesterday. Pretty stoked.

so i received the figure today.
funny thing is the shipper was sideshow not disney.
i guess they have some set aside for disneystore.

I'm european, how much would cost to me one of these, given that I can still find it? :panic:

Heres one on Amazon US: [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Toys-Machine-Special-Edition-Figure/dp/B006P61FYI"]https://www.amazon.com/Toys-Machine-Special-Edition-Figure/dp/B006P61FYI[/ame]

Not finding much else besides ebay

Dang.
Well I have 2 choices: buy it from US, with ultra high ship&duty tax (so the change EUR-USD won't be much useful), or buy it from EU sellers that sell for about 250€. Great.

Thanks for the hint.
The matter, here in Italy, is the duty tax: there isn't a fixed % on items, so the employees usually put a random 30% or so - on a $230 item (€185) this means about €55 of tax, for a total cost of 240€.
It's just crazy.
Inside EU, many shops import with a change of 1:1 i EUR/USD, plus random addons on the price. Again, madness everywhere.

Well, in that I am "lucky". I live in northern Italy (Lombardy), meaning that are sometimes private re-sellers or easy ships from France/Germany.
Also, I managed to find those 2-3 honest stores here in Italy that are great for pre-orders (for example, Arthas at 315€ shipped or Mark7 at 240 shipped).
The matter is that they have a really poor amount of copies on sale, and once they sell out there's NO WAY they can re-stock, you have to ask to privates or to less-honest stores (the ones with 1:1 EUR/USD change and random addons). Also, forget about discounts (even a 10% or even a 5€ coupon when you register on their site) or free shipping. They just can't afford it.

Last edited:
Back