Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
War_MachineMILK_3op.jpg

War_MachineMILK_2op.jpg

War_MachineMILK_4op.jpg

Talk about timing. Buy it. Don't buy it. Buy it. Don't buy it. After 2 months of saying that I gave in. Ordered it, charged, no shipping email but the Site said checking. 1st time that happen to me.

Thanks. I was afraid to take it there,but i got it to turn. Thought I was gonna break it.:dunno

I felt the same way but saw it posed that way on the SS site, so I felt it had to be possible to get it that way.

Talk about timing. Buy it. Don't buy it. Buy it. Don't buy it. After 2 months of saying that I gave in. Ordered it, charged, no shipping email but the Site said checking. 1st time that happen to me.

Hope you get the figure bro. No pics really do it justice. It really looks amazing out of the box in person. I actually like it better than the original WM.

I have a feeling that in a few years this figure, this figure will be very sought after. Its one of my favorite HT.

Last edited:
I felt the same way but saw it posed that way on the SS site, so I felt it had to be possible to get it that way.

Hope you get the figure bro. No pics really do it justice. It really looks amazing out of the box in person. I actually like it better than the original WM.

It hope so, they charged my card twice that day. I gave been a WM fan since the comics. I still have the 1st issues with him on the cover. Also the one with Tony sf.

This is on waitlist now at sideshow, Glad I did'nt wait too long myself. This is going to dry up everywhere soon and then the price for this guy will start rising.

This is on waitlist now at sideshow, Glad I did'nt wait too long myself. This is going to dry up everywhere soon and then the price for this guy will start rising.

Well they took the money out. Even charged me shipping. It does seem that I did buy the last one.

Yup UPS came today at 11am. But Tuesday after 5pm why I sm in the shower (everytime)

It's still showing in stock at Forbidden Planet (fpnyc.com) for $215. I just ordered it through there, so hopefully it shows up.

It's still showing in stock at Forbidden Planet (fpnyc.com) for $215. I just ordered it through there, so hopefully it shows up.

Forbidden Planet is a good legit store to buy from,I wouldnt worry too much. In fact my first order with them was the MILK WM and they accidently listed it at $169 when it was meant to be $215, and they actually honored that price. He was packed really well too. Two thumbs up for Forbidden Planet.

When I got this, I thought it was cheaply made compared to the iron man figs. Very "plasticy", reminded me a little bit of a walmart toy. That being said, it is one of the coolest looking figs in my collection. The colors just jump out, and probably the best looking figure to come out in a long time, and a winner on the shelf.

My Brother is in NYC for his honeymoon, and sent me a pic of the Milk WM asking if i wanted it. He said it was $239.99 plus tax in the store.

:dunno Dunno man, $215 on their site.

Forbidden Planet is a good legit store to buy from,I wouldnt worry too much. In fact my first order with them was the MILK WM and they accidently listed it at $169 when it was meant to be $215, and they actually honored that price. He was packed really well too. Two thumbs up for Forbidden Planet.

Awesome to hear! I was pretty happy on the $215 price, $169 would have been awesome!

Funny thing. I got the UPS tracking / shipping. As I was reading it ups came. I am like yes. It was the box set of gump. I was right i got the last one in stock unless they find a miss place one.

Couldn't agree more. I has pleasant transactions my self with FP :)

Anyway, I doub't this guy will hike in price in the future.

Funny thing. I got the UPS tracking / shipping. As I was reading it ups came. I am like yes. It was the box set of gump. I was right i got the last one in stock unless they find a miss place one.

Came today. I did get the last one in stock. He rocks. I now have Wm, mark2au,and mark6. Mark1 on order as with war monger. Waiting on my points to hit then the mark4 with Grantham.

Congrats on getting him, he looks great on display. I did not get the movie version only this one, but I imagine that the black and white version looks the best on display with the way the color pops and red lights up....just stunning

Back