Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT x Milk Magazine 10th Anniversary version: 1/6 WAR MACHINE

"HT, what happened to you, man. you've changed. you used to be cool."

They still are to us IM fans. :lecture :D

Hell yeah :hi5:

The funny thing is most of the people complaining are not fans of Iron Man. :lol Its Batman Fans, MGS fans, etc that venture in here to complain instead of sticking to their own threads to complain. :lol

Where's nam to weigh in all this? I want to see a tittybaby attack. I'm bored.

The funny thing is most of the people complaining are not fans of Iron Man. :lol Its Batman Fans, MGS fans, etc that venture in here to complain instead of sticking to their own threads to complain. :lol

:exactly: There are loads of Batman figs anyway.

i don't give a ____ which license it is. i have all the IM marks. my point is HT used to be a cool company doing cool licenses and doing them justice. when was the last time they pulled out something classic and awesome like aliens. those are the days i loved, back when most of the board were still kissing 1/6 SS butt. they were something new and they were doing ____ they loved.

they just aren't the same company they used to be. the brand has changed. yes, they're producing amazing figures, but they've lost their edge and their cool.

:lol It's great!

Crying-Dawson-GIF.gif
:lol

:exactly: There are loads of Batman figs anyway.

Yeah there is. :lol That to me is like the pot calling the kettle black. :lol

i don't give a ____ which license it is. i have all the IM marks. my point is HT used to be a cool company doing cool licenses and doing them justice. when was the last time they pulled out something classic and awesome like aliens. those are the days i loved, back when most of the board were still kissing 1/6 SS butt. they were something new and they were doing ____ they loved.

they just aren't the same company they used to be. the brand has changed. yes, they're producing amazing figures, but they've lost their edge and their cool.

So in other words this is like some high school grunge band that was cool because only a few knew about them, but once they got big people hated them because everyone else came on board? Sorry but this seems very high school to me. :lol

Where's nam to weigh in all this? I want to see a tittybaby attack. I'm bored.

No offense to his Nam and his lapdogs, but the forum environment has improved for better since his departure.

(Okay maybe a little offense):wink1:

They'll be cool again once Joker 2.0 and TDKR figs start rolling :lol

But yeah sure, Iron Man fans eat your heart out
As long as the other licenses are done justice, I have no complaints. Thing is, it seems other licenses are being neglected - but I would dearly love to be proven wrong.

As long as the other licenses are done justice, I have no complaints. Thing is, it seems other licenses are being neglected - but I would dearly love to be proven wrong.

dont worry, ht will milk everything for sure, just you wait:D

Man, I'm glad I don't collect Iron Man. I really feel for you guys that are completists with this line. I could never do it.

- Mark I
- Mark I (re-release)
- Mark II
- Mark III
- Mark III (Gunmental)
- Mark III (Battle Damage)
- Mark IV
- Mark IV (secret project)
- Mark V
- Mark VI

- War Machine
- War Machine (Milk)

- Iron Monger

- Tony Stark (Flight)
- Whiplash
- Black Widow

- Hall of Armor sets (that doesn't even take into account multiple sets)

Whew, that's insane. I bet I'm missing one too. That's not even taking into account possible re-releases or the inevitable "Avengers" Iron Man.

Why should an IM fan care if you get your MGS or Sucker Punch figures now or in a decade? :huh :lol

IM is obviously the bread and butter for this company, those of you who don't like it can always feel free to shop elsewhere. :wave

Iron Man like batman isn't going away. Not with The Avengers coming out and Iron Man 3 the following year. We'll be eating for quite some time I dare say. :lol

Iron Man like batman isn't going away. Not with The Avengers coming out and Iron Man 3 the following year. We'll be eating for quite some time I dare say. :lol

I can't wait for all the figs from these 2 films.

Man, I'm glad I don't collect Iron Man. I really feel for you guys.

- Mark I
- Mark I (re-release)
- Mark II
- Mark III
- Mark III (Gunmental)
- Mark III (Battle Damage)
- Mark IV
- Mark IV (secret project)
- Mark V
- Mark VI

- War Machine
- War Machine (Milk)

- Iron Monger

- Tony Stark (Flight)
- Whiplash
- Black Widow

- Hall of Armor sets (that doesn't even take into account multiple sets)

Whew, that's in sane. I bet I'm missing one too. That's not even taking into account possible re-releases or the inevitable "Avengers" Iron Man.

Yep, missed the Mark 4 + Gantry, stand alone Gantry & Stealth variant :D

Love this as an IM fan personally, the more the merrier :rock

Back