Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT x Milk Magazine 10th Anniversary version: 1/6 WAR MACHINE

Sweet! I'm down for getting it and expanding the Iron Man collection just a bit more.

lMaybe they should focus on making a Robert Downey sculpt that looks like him? Apart from the Mech test version, none of them do

They have with the Mark IV and Mark VI.

But it's pretty annoying seeing this line being milked like no tomorrow and other lines that have been announced ages and ages ago (MGS, for example), still having no reveal.

Iron Man > MGS

I hope HT makes the steel actually look like metal this time out instead of plastic trying to look like metal and failing pretty badly at it.

What's next, a Honey War Machine, then a Coffee War Machine, then a Scrambled Egg War Machine.

Sheesh, pretty soon we'll be having War Machine breakfast.

c'mon where are all the hot toys defenders now? let's hear you justify this one

If this is the BD War Machine, I'm in...Any funky colors/details, I'm out. :pfft:

Hot Toys Shoul Put This On Every Ironman , Batman & Joker Box From Now On . :exactly:

:lol

HotToys and Milk - best friedns since 2011.

I hope HT makes the steel actually look like metal this time out instead of plastic trying to look like metal and failing pretty badly at it.

What's next, a Honey War Machine, then a Coffee War Machine, then a Scrambled Egg War Machine.

Sheesh, pretty soon we'll be having War Machine breakfast.

No kidding, it's starting to look like those lame Kenner Batman variants...:lol!

batcamoc.jpg

batarcticc.jpg

I think they went backwards with those compared to Mech test sculpt

Good for you I guess. I will 110% disagree since I can look at those headsculpts everyday. All of them to be exact.

Let's not get into that :lol

If I was a MGS fan I wouldn't want to get into that either. :lol

Good for you I guess. I will 110% disagree since I can look at those headsculpts everyday. All of them to be exact.

If I was a MGS fan I wouldn't want to get into that either. :lol

I would have to kindly disagree with Mr Void about the IV HS as I think it looks like RDJ as much so as OC EX Batman looks like Bale, both great sculpts.

I'm actually on the camp that prefers IV HS over Mech Test HS as the definative RDJ.

While the Mark 1 suit is still one of the best figures ever made by HT, I think that HS looks more like my cousin Johnny than RDJ. :lol

Back