Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT x Milk Magazine 10th Anniversary version: 1/6 WAR MACHINE

Now this I don't get---the first one was already perfect.

Maybe this is just a different paint scheme like those other stupid IM exclusives

Anyone going to hold off and get the 11th Anniversary Iron Monger instead?

Apparently HT didn't get the memo from Sideshow that making variant after variant kills a lines :lol

What's next hot toys? A whiplash reissue with excuse that finally have the rights for accurate orange pants?

Re: HT x Milk Magazine 10th Anniversary 1/6 WAR MACHINE

All these constant re-releases and this milking is making me consider selling all my IM figs. I like to be a completists with movie series and I just can't keep up. HT are alienating certain fans.

It's funny because even if you wern't a completist due to not buying the MK1 and 2 the 1st go around Hot Toys is making it easier for people to become them

:gah:

Lets see waght he looks like, I predict a gold/red war marching, derp.

Hot toys doing an exclusive iron man fig with a magazine called Milk? Now that's irony. :lol

At least they picked War Machine for this instead of another Mark IV. I'm really curious what they come up with but the only other version of WM I'd be interested in is a BD.

Looks like Snake is doing a great job of hiding from HT release schedule!!!

Looks like Snake is doing a great job of hiding from HT release schedule!!!

I'm doing nothing of the sort!!!

:lol

Seriously though, I have patience but it is starting to get annoying that we have no MGS reveals and HT have announced another milky Iron Man figure. :mad:

I'm kind of confused by this announcement. I wonder if HT is only making a profit on Iron Man stuff.

Back