Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT x Milk Magazine 10th Anniversary version: 1/6 WAR MACHINE

You don't need to have every figure in a line to have a nice collection. So much healthier to just pick and choose the ones you really like, and be OK with not having the figures you would normally feel obligated to buy.

With that mindset, I find that silly gimmicky releases like this don't bother me one bit. Why should I fret over something I probably won't buy?

I agree 100%; I'm starting to think this way. I love Iron Man but trying to grab each and every single release is a wallet killer and too crazy. I will just pick the pieces I like and be fine with it.

As for HT, enough is enough! As an IM fan, I love that they release figures of him but too many already! I feel you are just milking this line! Another War Machine? C'mon, do something else, Hammer drone perhaps? Whiplash armor (at the end)? Anything else?? :slap

I Myself is giving my opinion on how I feel and not crying. I just simply won't buy. There's other series that Hot Toys leave hanging like Rambo, Expendables, Blade, Wolverine , etc.

Somebody's buying these. And as long as they do Hot Toys is going to keep making and re-releasing them.

Ironic that HT is working w/ a company called Milk isn't it? Lol!

With Bruce Wayne, Captain America, Superman and Classic Predator coming in the next few months me and my wallet are happy to see announcements of figures we can easily pass on! :clap

did they not see the irony when they chose who to work with?

Wait, wait, wait... a you saying that the Iron Man figure series is better than all of those others combined, or that the Iron Man movies are better than the Rocky, Aliens, etc movies combined??

Dear Lord, I hope he's not saying the latter?

If so, when did TheJosh abandon reason for madness?

I meant the figures more than anything. As far as films go I like the Rocky and Rambo series but prefer the Iron Man series more, and while visually interesting I don't care for the Aliens films at all. So I would take the Iron man films over all of them if I had to choose.

I like the LOTR reference by the way. :rock

Hi Guys, my name is LipSmack and.... Im an Iron man Pantie sniffer...My family and friends know about my problem, its an addiction, those brand new updated panties... they just get better and better everytime a new one comes out, sometimes they just release an older one with a new pattern or colors but i buy anyway, those panties are just awesome, I cant help it....:lol (panties=IM figs)

Hi Guys, my name is LipSmack and.... Im an Iron man Pantie sniffer...My family and friends know about my problem, its an addiction, those brand new updated panties... they just get better and better everytime a new one comes out, sometimes they just release an older one with a new pattern or colors but i buy anyway, those panties are just awesome, I cant help it....:lol (panties=IM figs)

Last night I broke into your home and sniffed all your Iron Man figures. And when you pick up this new War Machine, I'll find a way to sniff that too. Fnuuuur fnur *grunt.

Is this for real?do they plan on remaking every single Iron Man figure or what?:slap

Ironic that HT is working w/ a company called Milk isn't it? Lol!

It sure does!

They're getting mostly complaints on their Facebook page.

Hey Hot Toys! Why not work on more Star Wars and the X-Men figures?

I still thinks its sad that a thread started to inform us about a new product get turned into yet ANOTHER place for those who are getting what they want to cry like babies.

GET OVER YOURSELVES!

:wave

Before you try and criticize others, make sure you proof read your posts.

Thank you!

Back