Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT x Milk Magazine 10th Anniversary version: 1/6 WAR MACHINE

Sure they will make another Battle damage war machine...dont know if i should pass on this.

This is interesting to say the least. If it looks great and has much better articulation. If you can actually rotate the head, then I will def buy it. If it's the exact same figure but in different color then it's a def pass.

I am a HUGE fan of mods & members with 7k+ posts in 7 months being 100% blunt, honest, and laughing at all the babies who cry after every IM release. :lol :yess: :rotfl

I predict it will be red.

Red Mark III and IV turned gray, gray War Machine turned red :lecture

Just noticed there are quite a few collectors selling all or some of their HT Iron Man figs.

I am a HUGE fan of mods & members with 7k+ posts in 7 months being 100% blunt, honest, and laughing at all the babies who cry after every IM release.

This guy isn't :lol
I'm not a fan of mods who act like their opinions are superior to everyone else's and members who bring their post count over 7,000 in 7 months and start acting like total jerks all the time.

Last edited:

this is stupid. i hate re-releases. kills the value of everything. what a waste.

Damn... once again we are faced with the "age old question" sell now and buy the new one just in time or wait until revel time when it will be possibly to late to get the most of a collectible.

I doubt there could be much improvement in such little time though. I'm gonna go with the people suggesting this is just a color change.

Re: HT x Milk Magazine 10th Anniversary 1/6 WAR MACHINE

All these constant re-releases and this milking is making me consider selling all my IM figs. I like to be a completists with movie series and I just can't keep up. HT are alienating certain fans.

I am all with you on this. I totally lost interest in HT.
No more respect. Next time don't use limited 1/6th collectible.

Honestly I am also losing interest, but it's a good thing. Makes me not spend. Hot Toys is still top notch but IMO they went down a notch or 2. Part of collecting is owning a limited figure etc etc. Oh well business first.

You don't need to have every figure in a line to have a nice collection. So much healthier to just pick and choose the ones you really like, and be OK with not having the figures you would normally feel obligated to buy.

With that mindset, I find that silly gimmicky releases like this don't bother me one bit. Why should I fret over something I probably won't buy?

I'm sorry they're not making figures from Rambo, Rocky, Aliens, etc as much anymore. I'm not gonna complain because IMO the Iron Man series is better than all of them combined

Wait, wait, wait... a you saying that the Iron Man figure series is better than all of those others combined, or that the Iron Man movies are better than the Rocky, Aliens, etc movies combined??

Wait, wait, wait... a you saying that the Iron Man figure series is better than all of those others combined, or that the Iron Man movies are better than the Rocky, Aliens, etc movies combined??

Dear Lord, I hope he's not saying the latter?

If so, when did TheJosh abandon reason for madness?

I still thinks its sad that a thread started to inform us about a new product get turned into yet ANOTHER place for those who aren't getting what they want to cry like babies.

GET OVER YOURSELVES!

:wave

Last edited:
Back