1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Omega9300..

there are some incredible photo's just in the last 5 or so pages by davejames,Zurdo95D,QuiGonFishing,Demondn810,Sixth Scale Man,blinguskahn and Spanbauer.She is very photogenic.
Gotta snag some posing ideas from everyone.lol

this is my first foray into the world of 1/6 Hot Toys Figures.This is my haul from Jan11th-Feb 10th.
My waitlist for Spider-Man and Iron Man Homecoming Converted in Jan.Gamora being the last to arrive about 11 Days ago.

Being that I have never collected and do not have any Movie related Statues in my 1/3 scale collection.I figured I would start with some of the Figures I felt captured the best likeness of the Actor/Character.I have no desire to amass a huge collection.But there are a couple of others I will add to these.
As I have no Display set up yet for these,they will go back in their packing until I do.So this is right out of the box.

MMS483 Gamora Vol.2: Beautiful Figure and Her Hair and clothing turned out super nice.Some cool accessories with this Figure and Baby Groot is the Bomb.

Congrats! She's a very fine figure indeed!

this is my first foray into the world of 1/6 Hot Toys Figures.This is my haul from Jan11th-Feb 10th.
My waitlist for Spider-Man and Iron Man Homecoming Converted in Jan.Gamora being the last to arrive about 11 Days ago.

Being that I have never collected and do not have any Movie related Statues in my 1/3 scale collection.I figured I would start with some of the Figures I felt captured the best likeness of the Actor/Character.I have no desire to amass a huge collection.But there are a couple of others I will add to these.
As I have no Display set up yet for these,they will go back in their packing until I do.So this is right out of the box.

MMS483 Gamora Vol.2: Beautiful Figure and Her Hair and clothing turned out super nice.Some cool accessories with this Figure and Baby Groot is the Bomb.
Helluva start, man! I think it took me years before I owned six figures, and that was back when they cost under $200. :lol I think focusing on figures with the best likenesses is a really good way to avoid buyer's remorse down the road. Figures also hold their value better when some future release can't put them to total shame.

Wow that's an awesome custom display shelving! You know how to really make every figure stand out. Also, based on your photo shoots you must be a professional photographer!
Thank you! I find the secret to taking good photos is taking 150 of them and then picking out the ten good ones :eek:

Thanks Zurdo95D and Spanbauer.I'M getting a lot of posing ideas from you guys.

Spanbauer, that shelving build was a huge undertaking.Nice work,turned out great.

Helluva start, man! I think it took me years before I owned six figures, and that was back when they cost under $200. :lol I think focusing on figures with the best likenesses is a really good way to avoid buyer's remorse down the road. Figures also hold their value better when some future release can't put them to total shame.

Thank you! I find the secret to taking good photos is taking 150 of them and then picking out the ten good ones :eek:

Welcome!

I am the same - I take bunches and bunches of photos and select the few ones I feel are best :rotfl I had previously imagined those who are proficient/expert take just a few and call it done :lol

Thanks Zurdo95D and Spanbauer.I'M getting a lot of posing ideas from you guys.

Spanbauer, that shelving build was a huge undertaking.Nice work,turned out great.

hpnoEyu.gif

Where is Gamora?!

Snapped some photos; man she's fantastic!

(Apologies for the amount of pics haha)

i6Vkxv0.jpg

wLIgL8z.jpg

DUIyh9r.jpg

HrREEN5.jpg

4uqiPwh.jpg

TPN8qHX.jpg

soKCnIr.jpg

Her hair is nicely done!

0DO61BA.jpg

Man, the portrait is mesmerizing, just flabbergastingly good!!!!

0lUIC9r.jpg

UgXLIzE.jpg

ZBfyThB.jpg

ke4a5C7.jpg

“Why is Gamora” :)

I agree with you completely Zurdo, this is an incredible figure!!

And yeah the headsculpt is one of the best that Hot Toys has done to date.

Any chance this is available somewhere... anywhere...? I can't find it.

From what I have seen while just looking around at different retail sites it seems to be sold out everywhere. I can’t believe it happened so fast after release. People are probably more likely to find it at a local comic book shop (I know someone in this forum did recently). But I have to imagine that there are a few out there somewhere that have not been spoken for outside of eBay

Any chance this is available somewhere... anywhere...? I can't find it.

From what I have seen while just looking around at different retail sites it seems to be sold out everywhere. I can?t believe it happened so fast after release. People are probably more likely to find it at a local comic book shop (I know someone in this forum did recently). But I have to imagine that there are a few out there somewhere that have not been spoken for outside of eBay

Yikes! :horror

The little Groot is nicely done, a fun inclusion!

HPq7v3z.jpg

G'ahh I just can't seem to express how much I'm impressed with it

1pokYR2.jpg

epXwaOU.jpg

jaWVBVp.jpg

So mad at myself for waiting on this. I don't want to pay Ebay prices, guess I'm waiting form Gamora 3.0.

I got mine today. She may have taken FOREVER to release, but she's about as perfect a figure as you can ask for. Hair was perfect out of the box, sculpt is incredible.

The Guardians figures (from Vol 2 on) have all been amazing. As a group, they're some of my favorites in my collection.

Back