1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I have seen while just looking around at different retail sites it seems to be sold out everywhere. I can’t believe it happened so fast after release. People are probably more likely to find it at a local comic book shop (I know someone in this forum did recently). But I have to imagine that there are a few out there somewhere that have not been spoken for outside of eBay

Somewhere...

There are a few places in Australia that still have Gamora in stock - Sugo Toys and Davey Boy.

Shipping might kill me but I appreciate the lead. I'll check it out. Thank you.

EDIT: already gone at Sugo Toys. A little pricey for me at Davey Boy. So my search goes on...

Last edited:
Got mine from BBTS a couple of days ago. The only thing keeping her from being perfect is the lack of ankle articulation. That aside, though, she's pretty much flawless -- great head sculpt, paint apps, and tailoring. Ankles aside, the articulation is also really good.

Really hoping they put out a good Drax and Mantis. I'd love to be able to complete at least the Vol. 2 team. The GotG are featured in three upcoming films, so I'm hopeful we'll see those two at some point in the future.

Got mine last month but just got around to opening yesterday. Very nice figure.

Attachments

• 20210209_154651b.jpg
    20210209_154651b.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 114
And you will be happy to know you got the last one too!

Haha yeah, that's what prompted me to pull the trigger. I saw it was the last one in stock.

I mean, it's totally possibly that my SS wait list will convert in due time...but I'd rather take the guaranteed sale now!

No Yondu 2.0 situation for me! :yess:

You were smart. This looks likes it about to become one of those crazy high-priced HT figures. $500-$800 in another month or two.

For me its already become too expensive since I have the v1... she will have to do.

So I've got a Gamora I ordered out for delivery. In NY.

I live in TX.

It was for a friend of mine, so I hope it pulls through and I don't need to claim it. But talk about missing the shipping target.

So I've got a Gamora I ordered out for delivery. In NY.

I live in TX.

It was for a friend of mine, so I hope it pulls through and I don't need to claim it. But talk about missing the shipping target.

You ordered Gamora for a friend in NY?

That was nice of you...so when should I be expecting it? :lol

Thanks for posting, mate! This Yank decided to snag one from Davey Boy! :hi5:

Now for the month long wait...

And you will be happy to know you got the last one too!

Haha yeah, that's what prompted me to pull the trigger. I saw it was the last one in stock.

I mean, it's totally possibly that my SS wait list will convert in due time...but I'd rather take the guaranteed sale now!

No Yondu 2.0 situation for me! :yess:

You were smart. This looks likes it about to become one of those crazy high-priced HT figures. $500-$800 in another month or two.

For me its already become too expensive since I have the v1... she will have to do.

You two should be able to work out a deal. G$ only buys these for the boxes, so give him 50% of the cost and have him send you the figure plus all the accessories. Heck, be generous - throw in another $20 to cover his shipping costs. :D

You two should be able to work out a deal. G$ only buys these for the boxes, so give him 50% of the cost and have him send you the figure plus all the accessories. Heck, be generous - throw in another $20 to cover his shipping costs. :D

Buff is indeed a true master negotiator! :clap

You ordered Gamora for a friend in NY?

That was nice of you...so when should I be expecting it? [emoji38]
Haha no, long story short, I panicked that BBTS was going to have another Yondu situation and managed to get one out of a retailer in HK for a moderate mark up vs what she'd have cost from Sideshow. I accepted that as the cost of doing business. Low and behold, the next morning she hit my POL at BBTS. So my buddy said he'd take the spare, but now that spare is quite literally across the country lmao.

Haha no, long story short, I panicked that BBTS was going to have another Yondu situation and managed to get one out of a retailer in HK for a moderate mark up vs what she'd have cost from Sideshow. I accepted that as the cost of doing business. Low and behold, the next morning she hit my POL at BBTS. So my buddy said he'd take the spare, but now that spare is quite literally across the country lmao.
What was the story with BBTS and Yondu? Did they take orders they were unable to fulfill?

What was the story with BBTS and Yondu? Did they take orders they were unable to fulfill?
It was right around when BBTS started being a thorn in Sideshow's side. BBTS gets their HT stock through SS because SS is the North American distributor. Given that BBTS was edging in on SS, it seemed that SS began shipping BBTS their stock last out of anyone who obtains product from them.

All that compiled with HT seemingly doing a lower run of Yondu than anticipated and boom, BBTS simply couldn't fulfill the outstanding orders.

I'm guessing your buddy is also in TX? So you have no idea who in NY is it going to? That's fairly strange.

I'm guessing your buddy is also in TX? So you have no idea who in NY is it going to? That's fairly strange.
Yeah he's a few hours away. Met him when I went to Ikea for a new Detolf, of all coincidences. All I know is that it's now been successfully forwarded out of Staten Island. Only similarity that USPS gave was my apartment number. I live on a uniquely named street which doesn't exist there. So it's wild it went THAT far out of range. Hopefully they've got it sorted, and thankfully I paid with PayPal if it goofs.

Back