1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they do make that change my interest in this figure will drop and make this whole wait feel worthless XD

I want what I pre-ordered, which is Gamora with rooted hair. I preordered her because I wanted her as shown. Sideshow has had 3/4s of my money for this figure for well over a year now. If that were truly the hold up I would be disgusted. Not to mention, hesitant to preorder anymore in the future over the possibility they might make changes like that.

Whose rumor is that? First time I am hearing those three mentioned as the next releases.
Last I heard the Mark 85 regular was the next figure coming out... then that stupid robot leg Darth Maul released.

Pretty much the rumor that next bo be released were:
- Darth maul
- Mando deathtrooper
- gamora
- stan lee (Thor version)
- nebula

not in specific order, but this rumor came up before deathtrooper and darth maul were released

Pretty much the rumor that next bo be released were:
- Darth maul
- Mando deathtrooper
- gamora
- stan lee (Thor version)
- nebula

not in specific order, but this rumor came up before deathtrooper and darth maul were released

The day Gamora gets released will be quite a day! And there's no way they shift to rooted hair.

I have heard Gamora is being released tonight, this week or next about 10 times over the past year. I guess eventually someone is going to be right.

Stan Lee is next

Attachments

• 377adab44aed2e7329c6e4739001a18b87d6fa46.jpg
    377adab44aed2e7329c6e4739001a18b87d6fa46.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 111
aaand right back to not expecting to see this any time soon. :slap

This is the release that finally stopped me pre-ordering on day one. Absolutely amazing how it is consistently shoved back, you reckon the quality is sub-par and HT are embarassed by how it looks in todays standards?

I doubt it though. I mean they released *that* Rudd sculpt.

aaand right back to not expecting to see this any time soon. :slap

This is the release that finally stopped me pre-ordering on day one. Absolutely amazing how it is consistently shoved back, you reckon the quality is sub-par and HT are embarassed by how it looks in todays standards?

I doubt it though. I mean they released *that* Rudd sculpt.

Solo Maul, Death Trooper, Stan Lee Ragnarok were all said to be the next releases along with Gamora, so far 3 of those have been correct.

Either Nebula or Gamora is next, not long now! Some of you will have this in hand by the end of the year.

This has been one of the most ridiculously long waits for a figure. Especially considering that it’s not a particularly “hard” figure to make ala hulkbuster. But I’m willing to bet it’ll be one of the next to be released.

I saw on reddit that this figure is sitting at 901 days since announcement. Same post claimed it was officially a longer delay than the Hulkbuster, if you can believe that (haven't done the math myself, but I feel like it checks out). Pretty nuts.

Well the Gamora GOTG 2 version is wayyyyy more complex than the HB, so it's completely understandable.

I'm not even a Marvel fan but I do come into the section to check out everyone's cool displays.
I feel for those that are waiting on this figure and I hope you guys get her released this week and even inhand soon enough.

Back