1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this much better than the first Gamora, although I liked her at the time. I am excited to not be frightened to pose her arms, and I actually like the jacket better. The more prominent red in her hair (even if it should be a little more subtle) looks better to me too.

Like Star-Lord, I'll probably keep Vol. 1 Gamora to keep that set complete for that film though.

I personally like this Gamora a lot more than the Vol 1. one - and I'm not saying that only because I missed out on the Vol 1. Gamora. I really like this outfit A LOT MORE and don't mind her having a gun aside her blade like Peter did at the beginning of Vol 2. :lol

Preordered today. Missed out on the first one, and having my IW Thanos having his non-gauntlet hand resting on her shoulder is going to look amazing.

I'm really looking forward to this figure. All the bright colors from her skin and hair will make her pop on the shelf. Has the no rubber arm thing been confirmed? I know her outfit has sleeves but I haven't seen anything saying wether or not they went the rubber arm route again.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I'm really looking forward to this figure. All the bright colors from her skin and hair will make her pop on the shelf. Has the no rubber arm thing been confirmed? I know her outfit has sleeves but I haven't seen anything saying wether or not they went the rubber arm route again.

Definitely looks like a normal, non rubber joint to me. There would be no point having it seamless

They look exactly the same but HT is going to sell them as different figures? A GoTG 2 and IW?
I don't think they'll sell them as different figures. I think we're just getting a Vol 2 Gamora. I could be wrong.

That’s what I thought but on SS.com they have 2 different links. One is a PO for GoTG and the Previews is IW. Curious

I preordered this last week as well. I'm slowly squeezing in more preorders as I can. Got a lot coming up.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Really don't like the expression.
It looks like she's about to cry.
Does anyone prefer this type of hair over sculpted hair?

Really don't like the expression.
It looks like she's about to cry.
Does anyone prefer this type of hair over sculpted hair?

I do as well, but it depends on the figure and the hairdo.
For some figures (like Star Wars Rey) the sculpted look works due to the hairdo of the character. For Gamora, Black Widow, or Scarlet Witch, I prefer this look.

I definitely prefer the rooted hair. Looks more realistic, and it’s not too hard to fix. Love how this looks, my only problem is that Hot Toys has the habit of using fabric too light iso it doesn’t flow that well. The jacket definitely needs to be heavier, had the same problem with my Civil War Wanda. Also the hair looks too pink, I like the pretty much all pink look she had in Infinity War, but I prefer the highlights.

Back