1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think is taking so long with this figure?? when all other GOTG2 figures came out long ago, and a lot of Infinity War figures are coming out before it!

Anyone think it’s going through a redesign or a new face sculpt?

What do you think is taking so long with this figure?? when all other GOTG2 figures came out long ago, and a lot of Infinity War figures are coming out before it!

Taking so long? It Only went up for PO a few months ago. Hot Toys only can make so many figures at a time and it's not due until the middle of 2019

i think she went up for preorder in May this year. She was announced so much later than the other ones. Rocket was feb 2017. i think Yondu was july 2017. cant remember when starlord went up, but think it was 2016. they just have so much in the pipeline before her.

Has a figure up for pre-order ever been cancelled before?? I just find a GotG 2 Gamora the strangest thing in this era of Infinity War/Endgame Gamora, and before long GotG3.

Has a figure up for pre-order ever been cancelled before?? I just find a GotG 2 Gamora the strangest thing in this era of Infinity War/Endgame Gamora, and before long GotG3.

No once it's up for pre-order it's coming as they show it. A year is relatively typical, although yes on the long side. No doubt she won't be too far away. They may be timing it to ride a bit of the Marvel wave to sell off any surplus shops may have.

I just put in a preorder for Gamora a few minutes ago. I am excited about adding her to my collection. I think she looks great in the pictures although I am a little apprehensive about how the actual headsculpt will look.

I'm hyped. I've had her on order for months.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I just put in a preorder for Gamora a few minutes ago. I am excited about adding her to my collection. I think she looks great in the pictures although I am a little apprehensive about how the actual headsculpt will look.

Headsculpt will look the same as the Vol 1 just better painted and hopefully decent rooted hair.

HT really needs to get inn drax 2.0. After Gamora I’ll have the full guardians minus Drax. I guess I could just buy the vol 1 base with Drax name plate and display on it with out the figure and just say I have Drax. He’s just using his invisibility powers.

I don't really love this version of Gamora but I think I might go for it now just because I don't think another is coming along anytime soon. I would guess a new version will be offered for gotg3 but who knows how different it may look.

I really wish it came with the Thanos switchblade as I don't think HT will bother with an Endgame Gamora.

HT really needs to get inn drax 2.0. After Gamora I’ll have the full guardians minus Drax. I guess I could just buy the vol 1 base with Drax name plate and display on it with out the figure and just say I have Drax. He’s just using his invisibility powers.

I’d rather see a Mantis 1.0 before a Drax 2.0

Back