1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's like an angel and a pirate had a baby.

She's a Space Pirate !

With a puffy shirt :lol

giphy.gif

The price is dumb. The only reason I'm tempted at all is to field the complete team. But they need to make a better Drax first. Making a great Nebula would increase the appeal as well. Out until then.

I also Demand a Nebula, and a Ronan would be nice as well.

Exactly. Although I hear Ronan is in Captain Marvel, so there is a chance we will see him from Hot Toys. Chances are perhaps better considering there is not a huge cast as far as I am aware. Plus as he was in the original GotG that may help.

HT may just be able to complete the line if they can do Nebula, Mantis, a Drax update, and Ronan. Anyone else of the main characters missing ?

Nebula also would have a chance for Avengers 4 too I guess. I have a feeling she will play a pretty big role in all of it. Revenge on her dad, rescue her sister somehow from the soul stone ? Who knows ??

Lee Pace was great as Ronan, but the character was relegated to just a plot device to focus on the Guardians.

Might get another chance (both in terms of getting a figure and leaving a better impression) in Captain Marvel if his role is bigger than a cameo.

So I noticed SSC messed up on the description of this figure in saying it's a "newly painted head sculpt" because the hot toys website says "newly developed"

That kinda makes me want this more, but at the same time I wish they would have just marketed it for IW instead of GOTG2. It probably would have been a bit cheaper... I'm never going to change out her shirt to the other one for the jet pack look, and I would have preferred the knife thanos gave her over that option...But I do want groot with the bomb.

Last edited:
Back