1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon, peeps. Let's not exaggerate how much more Star-Lord came with for the price. Both have Aero Rigs, Baby Groots, respective weapons with respective change out hands, both have long coats, and both have alternate tops. Star-Lord has the Walkman and change out activating headsculpt. Not going to count his helmet or unhelmeted head since that's simply the look of the character. Gamora doesn't wear helmet or it would be included. That said she does come with a rifle on top of her swords so that would cancel each other out if someone wanted to make that argument. So Star-Lord essentially has 2 more things. Not "so much more".

I wonder if image rights constitutes to the price we are paying for each figures?

Maybe Pratt's image rights are more expensive than Zoe or Batista hence the difference in prices?

I imagine they know how people love to buy and sell with after market prices, so maybe this way they are just trying to help out and get that price hike started early for everyone ;)

Just the new pricing for 2018. Average barebones figure is now $250.

$220 is in the rearview mirror. Bye!
It seems like it didn’t really go into effect until Infinity War. Not sure if it’s across the board yet or just Marvel. Star Wars stuff hasn’t seemed effected yet from the last couple things they’ve put up. DC stuff has always been higher.

Preordered this. I’m glad she finally was officially revealed as I really didn’t want to settle with the first one due to the rubber arms. Finally a Gamora to go with my Star-Lord. :woo

Now, I just need a Drax to complete the team, but I really don’t like that figure. Trying to stick to just the characters and/or figures that I really like and enjoy.

Seriously thinking about preordering this one since Vol. 3 Gamora will be $300+ by the time that figure gets announced. Good times, guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Arms on mine are fine as well last time I checked a few weeks ago. Haven't really articulated them much though, as I pretty much just have her in a museum pose with her sword out.

I preordered just because I know I'll regret it if I didn't. I saw someone post on FB that their arms were deteriorating. Looked like the skin was peeling off.

I preordered just because I know I'll regret it if I didn't. I saw someone post on FB that their arms were deteriorating. Looked like the skin was peeling off.

Mines also fine. Probably someone who has had it in direct sunlight for a long period or something like that.

Back