Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added an Officer to my collection. Really like the design of this character.

IMG_51712.JPG
IMG_51724.JPG
IMG_51753.JPG
IMG_51813.JPG

Yeah that is a great shot. Looks like a 1:1 exhibit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, glad it was cut. But the trooper design is killer. Maybe they will make in later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Searching the falcon was okay and I thought a couple other scenes could have stayed, but yeah the snowspeeder chase needed to go. Most of the scenes had some awkward moment, even the search scene a trooper looks like he almost falls over at the beginning. I liked seeing the X-wings take off from the base before they go to light speed.

I thought the same thing but the Falcon skidded to a landing and came to rest at a tilt. It looked to me like the troopers were trying to find their footing due to the slanted flooring.

Not surprising since they're barely in the movie, but these guys are starting to get discounts. Alter ego has the regular for $197.99 and the officer for $202.99. I still wouldn't mind getting one of those binoculars the officers and the Jakku trooper have.

I like this figure, but I feel like the neck could have used more work. While the same effect works on the regular troopers, the Snowtrooper helmet is set too high and the neck looks unfinished from certain angles. I get what they were trying to do, but it cheapens the feel of the figure by not having a more solid neck/head configuration.

It's not a deal breaker, but this could just work so much better. Regardless, I am pleased with how this turned out.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

I've decided to sell mine. If anyone's interested, feel free to contact me.

Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the forearm armor is inaccurate. There should be black squares close to the elbow, like on the regular trooper armor.

See below:

dffe631aff1c68a8c3ec155cca1ea610.jpg

Snowtrooper bottom, Regular trooper, top:

2192d7b5d476ded97fe3f198759ba4f6.jpg

I bought some regular trooper armor pretty cheap, and did a swap.

Right as rain [emoji1]:

654b1753eeae030d853ae4e3a329765f.jpg

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Last edited:
Just received my Snowtrooper from the 15% off + dbl rewards points deal. So glad to get this one. It's my favorite TFA trooper design.

Back