Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the two pack for really cheap on eBay. I was going to just sell my single but I'm diggin the Triple Threat.

IMG_7881.JPG

Got the toppers yesterday and they are great!!! Excellent work! They really made the troopers pop in the detolf!!! Thanks very much!!!:clap

Awesome! Thanks and I'm glad you like them! :rock ...Pics, please.

IMG_0099.jpg

Here you go! Awesome job again! I saw in another thread that you were working on a packed down "village battle" sand base for the stormtroopers. These look so good I'd be game for a few of those if you still do them! :hi5:

Picked up the two pack for really cheap on eBay. I was going to just sell my single but I'm diggin the Triple Threat.

View attachment 302697

What a simple (and I mean that in the best way) natural look for these troopers. Makes the display so much more and gives it such a better look, kind of a fumble HT didn't add this on their own. PM incoming.

Awesome ! I also just received these today too !! Got them at a great price too !

Normally wouldn't be interested in a figure like this with so little screen time, but I agree the design got me too as one of the best. Better than the new Ducktroopers I think.

Where did you get that base for the Troopers and Kylo ?

Nice use of the snow bases, matrix. I agree the design of these is great. Hope they show back up in one of the next ST flicks.

Yeah now that would be a good idea ! Glad Ep8 is set so close to Ep7. Snow troopers could definitely be re used.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Do his arms lay at his sides? Can't get mine to look very natural. Seems to be a 30 degree angle or so.

Edit: Got it a little better by pushing the shoulders back a bit.

Quick iPhone shot. I put a shorter neck peg on. Really seemed like the helmet sat too high.

Also have to say that this helmet doesn't seem in scale with Kylo Ren, this one seems kinda big in comparison. Maybe that's slightly under scaled and this slightly over.
a9c92be70b08900aeeef4d3b654916c3.jpg

Can you tell me which pegs you used for your Snowtrooper that are shorter? I have to get a couple for my own, it does look better here.

I don't think the helmet is oversized, these guys basically have a helmet over another helmet lol

Geez I love that design. And Hot Toys just oozes quality. Look at that shine and metal highlights on the chin connections.

Just the boots are a bit of a let down, however I can understand why they didn't go for real straps. Would be a nightmare to keep them even & tight around the calf area.

Can you tell me which pegs you used for your Snowtrooper that are shorter? I have to get a couple for my own, it does look better here.

I don't think the helmet is oversized, these guys basically have a helmet over another helmet lol

I think I had just used the next size peg down from the one it came with for the neck peg. Looked much better to me. The helmet is huge but probably accurate as you say, just looked strange to me next to Ren, I think Ren's is the slightest bit undersized though, not sure I can definitely picture a head fitting under there.

Back