Hot Toys - MMS - Episode VII - Snowtrooper & Officer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do wonder if the stormtroopers will change for each new movie like they did with the prequels. More $$ :(

Oh for force's sake, of course they will! The constant stream of different clones we saw over the years will look quaint in comparison by the time these new episodes spin by.

On another note...looking forward to more in hand reports on the paint quality on these...was thinking of picking one up...but not if the paint apps are on par with a 20 dollar figure opposed to a 200+ one....

Pics!!

Mine arrives tomorrow. I out the other TFA troops away for the time being due to space, but I still have Ren out for a couple shots.

Argh, but we shall see.......and I just want an updated Biker Scout to look as cool as the classic. These new costumes are nice, but nothing like the classic stuff

I have to agree. I'm staying away from the new stuff as I need to focus on the OT.

Do his arms lay at his sides? Can't get mine to look very natural. Seems to be a 30 degree angle or so.

Edit: Got it a little better by pushing the shoulders back a bit.

Quick iPhone shot. I put a shorter neck peg on. Really seemed like the helmet sat too high.

Also have to say that this helmet doesn't seem in scale with Kylo Ren, this one seems kinda big in comparison. Maybe that's slightly under scaled and this slightly over.
a9c92be70b08900aeeef4d3b654916c3.jpg

In regards to the scale of the helmet, if I remember correctly, the few scenes that these guys were in the helmets were massive!

A few shots in the detolf. Really like the McQuarrie vibe with these guys. Like my TFA Stormtrooper though, one of the feet keeps falling off.

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

"Do you know who Darth Vader is...? He's my grandfather. I'm gonna finish what he started."

DSC_0068.jpg

Finally took mine out of the box and displayed it. The white paint on the backpack could be better but overall there aren't really any paint app issues.

Just picked up the two pack and an extra snowtrooper. No issues that I have seen so far. Awesome looking figures. I think the snowtrooper along with the Jakku trooper are my favorites so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this guy, can't wait to see more of them in the deleted scenes.
eb2760ecd2c8186f2216c59906cebff5.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back